E3S Web Conf.
Volume 136, 20192019 International Conference on Building Energy Conservation, Thermal Safety and Environmental Pollution Control (ICBTE 2019)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Ultra-Low Energy Consumption Building Technology|
|Published online||10 December 2019|
- B. Hu, Y. Li, B. Mu. Extremum seeking control for efficient operation of hybrid ground source heat pump system[J]. Renewable Energy.86(2016), 332-346. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- W. Cui, S. Zhou, X. Liu. Optimization of design and operation parameters for hybrid ground-source heat pump assisted with cooling tower. Energy and Buildings .99(2015), 253-262. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R. Fan, Y. Gao, L. Hua, et al. Thermal performance and operation strategy optimization for a practical hybrid ground-source heat-pump system[J]. Energy and Buildings .78(2014), 238-247. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- L. Schibuola, C. Tambani, A. Zarrella, at al. Ground source heat pump performance in case of high humidity soil and yearly balanced heat transfer[J]. Energy Conversation and Management .76(2013), 956-970. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- GUO Erbao. Numerical Simulation and Experimental Research on the Temperature Field around Ground-loop Heat Exchanger[J]. FLUID MACHINERY.2016, 44(11):61-66 [Google Scholar]
- GUO Erbao, ZHANG Wentao, TANG Weiwei. Performance research on the large scale application of ground coupled heat pump system in Hefei[J]. CRYOGENICS & SUPERCONDUCTIVITY.41 (1):76-81 [Google Scholar]
- Gao Xiuzhi,Wang Fenghao,Ji Kunchi,Wang Zhihua,Liu Jun,Cai Wanlong.Development status and prospects of heat pump heating technology[J]. Refrigeration and Air-Conditioning.2019, 19(5): 71-78 [Google Scholar]
- Wang Lei,Wang Jinbo. A Study on Energy Efficiency Performance of two Different Hybrid Ground Source Heat Pump Systems[J]. Refrigeration and Air-Conditioning.2018, 32(6): 631-635 [Google Scholar]
- CHEN ZhengShun,YU YueJin. Experimental Study of HGSHP Operation in Summer[J]. FLUID MACHINERY.2015, 06:66-68+55 [Google Scholar]
- YANG Yan, ZHAI Xiao-Qiang, YU Xin, WANG Ru-Zhu. The Experimental Study on Heat Balance and Soil Temperature Distribution of Ground Source Heat Pump of Air-Conditioning System[J]. Journal of Engineering Thermophysics.2011, 32(11):1819-1822 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.