E3S Web Conf.
Volume 136, 20192019 International Conference on Building Energy Conservation, Thermal Safety and Environmental Pollution Control (ICBTE 2019)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Ultra-Low Energy Consumption Building Technology|
|Published online||10 December 2019|
- S.Zhang, Performance analysis and Experiment Study on Air-cooled Heat Pump with Partial Condensing Heat Recovery. Nanchang University, (2015) [Google Scholar]
- X.Y.Lin, G.M.Shen, J.L.Xie. Influencing factor and assessment method of heat recovery of air-conditioning system. REFRIGERATION AND AIR-CONDITIONING (2007) [Google Scholar]
- H.Q.Xu. Energy efficiency analysis of HVAC system with air to air heat recovery in Hot Summer and Cold Winter zone. Hefei University of Technology, 2010. [Google Scholar]
- R. W. Besant, C.J. Simonson, Ph. D Air-To-Air Energy Recovery ASHRAE Journal, 42(5), May (2000) [Google Scholar]
- R.Besant, C.Simonson. Air-to-Air Exchangers. ARSHRAE Journal, 45(4), APR. (2003) [Google Scholar]
- GB 50189-2015 Design Standard for Energy Efficiency of Public Buildings, (2015) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.