E3S Web Conf.
Volume 136, 20192019 International Conference on Building Energy Conservation, Thermal Safety and Environmental Pollution Control (ICBTE 2019)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Integrated Application of Renewable Energy in Buildings|
|Published online||10 December 2019|
- NIU Chao, SHI Longqing, XIAO Lele, ZHAI Peihe, WU Shulei, ZHAO Yanhong. Study on Accidents Classification of Coal Mine from 2001 to 2013[J]. Safety in Coal Mines, 2015, 46(03):208-211. [Google Scholar]
- GONG Xiaoyan, YAN Donghui, XUEHe. Predictive model of excavation ventilation gas concentration in high gas coal mine[J]. Journal of Xi’an University of Science and Technology, 2012, 32(03):275-279+294. [Google Scholar]
- WANG Haiqiao, SHI Shiliang, LIU Ronghua, LIU Heqing. Numerical simulation study on ventilation flow field of wall-attached jet in heading face[J]. Journal of China Coal Society, 2004(04):425-428. [Google Scholar]
- YANG Chunli, YANG Chunyan, LIU Qi. Research status and development direction of gas explosion[J]. Journal of Safety Science and Technology, 2012, 8(03):64-69. [Google Scholar]
- GONG Xiaoyan, QIN Shaoni, ZHANG Yongqiang, MO Jinming, ZHANG Xinyi, XIA Zhixin, XUE He. Study on Optimization of Air Duct Outlet Parameters of Wind Flow Field in Fully Mechanized Excavation Face of Coal Mine[J]. Safety in Coal Mines, 2017, 48(12):168-171+175. [Google Scholar]
- Gong X Y, Hou Y J, Cui J, et al. Study on intelligent control device for airflow of air duct outlet in fully mechanized heading face[J]. Coal Technology, 2018, 46(12):8-14. [Google Scholar]
- Gong X Y, Zhang X Y, Wu Y, et al. Study on Gas Field Optimization Distribution with Parameters Adjustment of the Air Duct Outlet for Mechanized Heading Face in Coal Mine[C]//2017:012174. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.