E3S Web Conf.
Volume 136, 20192019 International Conference on Building Energy Conservation, Thermal Safety and Environmental Pollution Control (ICBTE 2019)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Integrated Application of Renewable Energy in Buildings|
|Published online||10 December 2019|
- Lin Changgang. Study on wind load and storm environment map of jack-up offshore platform [D]. DalianUniversity of Technology. 2013. [Google Scholar]
- Yang Guoan, Gai Huiming. Research on New Methods for Structural Health Monitoring of Offshore Platforms [J]. Research Design, 2007 (03): 20 ~ 23. [Google Scholar]
- Liu Ling, Lu Jianhui, Li Yuhui. Research methods and progress of health monitoring for offshore oil platforms [J]. Petroleum Engineering Construction, 2005 (01) 17 ~ 21. [Google Scholar]
- Chen Demin. Sensor World of Fan Stress Monitoring System Based on Wireless Sensor Network [J]. 2011 (02): 21 ~ 23. [Google Scholar]
- NieBinglin. New Progress in Underwater Detection and Monitoring Technology at Home and Abroad [J]. China Offshore Platform, 2005, 20 (6): 43 ~ 45. [Google Scholar]
- Hou Qiang, Zhang Yantao, Liu Yongqing. In-situ dynamic stress test of offshore platform [J]. Coastal Engineering. 2000, 3 (19): 20 ~ 26. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.