E3S Web Conf.
Volume 136, 20192019 International Conference on Building Energy Conservation, Thermal Safety and Environmental Pollution Control (ICBTE 2019)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Integrated Application of Renewable Energy in Buildings|
|Published online||10 December 2019|
- A. Dubey Swapnil, Sarvaiya Jatin Narotam, Seshadi Bharath. Temperature dependent photovoltaic (PV) efficiency and its effect on PV production in the worldea review. Energy Procedia 2013;33:311-21. [Google Scholar]
- Meneses-Rodrıguez David, et al. Photovoltaic solar cells performance at elevated temperatures. Solar Energy 2005;78(2):243-50. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Skoplaki Elisa, Palyvos John A. On the temperature dependence of photovoltaic module electrical performance: a review of efficiency/power correlations. Solar Energy 2009;83(5):614-24. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Wolf Martin. Performance analyses of combined heating and photovoltaic power systems for residences. Energy Convers 1976; 16 (1-2): 79-90. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Raghuraman, P. Analytical Predictions of Liquid and Air Photovoltaic/ Thermal,Flat-Plate Collector Performance.80.4(1979):16-21. [Google Scholar]
- Bhattarai Sujala, et al. Comparative study of photovoltaic and thermal solar systems with different storage capacities: performance evaluation and economi-c analysis. Energy 2013;61:272-82. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- He Wei, Zhang Yang, Ji Jie. Comparative experiment study on photovoltaic and thermal solar system under natural circulation of water [J]. Applied Thermal Engineering, 2011, 31(16):3369-3376. [Google Scholar]
- Ji Jie, Chow Tin-Tai, He Wei. Dynamic performance of hybrid photovoltaic/thermal collector wall in Hong Kong [J]. Building and Environment, 2003, 38(11):1327-1334. [Google Scholar]
- Guo Chao, Ji Jie, Sun Wei, et al. Experimental investigation of tri-functional photovoltaic/thermal solar Collector [J]. Energy Conversion and Management, 2014, 88:650-656. [Google Scholar]
- Fudholi A, Sopian K, Yazdi M H, et al. Performance analysis of photovoltaic thermal (PVT) water collectors [J]. Energy Conversion and Management, 2014, 78 (2):641-651. [Google Scholar]
- Ma Jinwei, Sun Wei, Ji Jie, et al. Experimental and theoretical study of the effificiency of a dual-function solar collector. Applied Thermal Engineering 2011, 31, 1751-1756. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.