E3S Web Conf.
Volume 136, 20192019 International Conference on Building Energy Conservation, Thermal Safety and Environmental Pollution Control (ICBTE 2019)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Urban Public Safety|
|Published online||10 December 2019|
- David M, Eligius M T. (2000) A framework to study nearly optimal solutions of linear programming models developed for agricultural land use exploration. Ecological Modeling, 131(5):65-77. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Li H, Zhou L. (2005) Political turnover and economy performance: the incentive role of personal control in China. Journal of Political Economics, 89: 1743-1762. [Google Scholar]
- Tao, R., Yuan, F., Cao, G.Z. (2007) Regional competition, land transfer and local financial effect: analysis of panel data of prefectural cities in China from 1999 to 2003. The Journal of World Economy, (10):15-27. [Google Scholar]
- Wu, Q., Li Y. L. (2010) Fiscal decentralization, local government competition and land finance. Finance & Trade Economics, (7): 51–59. [Google Scholar]
- Luo, N.S., Peng, Y. (2016) The space-time analysis of urban industrial land use and the effects of the local government competition in China. China Land Sciences, (5): 62-70. [Google Scholar]
- Zhou, R. (2015) Research on the development of high-tech industry in Liaoning. China Market, (4):33-34. [Google Scholar]
- Tone, K. (2001) A slacks-based measure of efficiency in data envelopment analysis. European Journal of Operational Research, 130: 498-509. [Google Scholar]
- Cheng, G. (2014). Data Envelopment Analysis: Methods and MaxDEA Software. Intellectual Property Publishing House, Beijing. [Google Scholar]
- Li, H., Fang, K., Yang, W., Wang, D., Hong, X.X. (2013) Regional environmental efficiency evaluation in China: analysis based on the Super-SBM model with undesirable outputs. Mathematical and Computer Modelling, 58:1018-1031. [Google Scholar]
- Yang, Q.K., Duan, X.J., Ye, L., Zhang W. (2014) Efficiency evaluation of city land utilization in the Yangtze river delta using a SBM-Undesirable model. Resources Science, 36(4): 712-721. [Google Scholar]
- Nie, L., Guo, Z.X., Peng, C. (2017). Construction land utilization efficiency based on SBM-Undesirable and Meta-frontier model. Resources Science, 39: 836-845. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.