E3S Web Conf.
Volume 136, 20192019 International Conference on Building Energy Conservation, Thermal Safety and Environmental Pollution Control (ICBTE 2019)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Urban Public Safety|
|Published online||10 December 2019|
- Yang, M.H., Liu, G.X., Zhao, M.H. (2009) Vibration compaction characteristics of rock filling embankment. Journal of Central South University, 16:1034-1038. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Yang, S.J., He Z.H., Wu L.J. (1999) Improvement on Compaction Techniques of Highway Stone Fill Embankment. Journal of Highway and Transportation Research and Development, 4:1-4. [Google Scholar]
- Chen, P. (2004) Ideal method in rolling stone roadbed. Road Machinery & Construction Mechanization, 11:44-46. [Google Scholar]
- Lu, D., Deng, J.X., He, C.Z. (2005) Application of impaction roller to compaction the rockfill subgrade. Carsologica Sinica, 2:152-155. [Google Scholar]
- Zhou, Y., Wu, L.J., Liu, S.C. (2010) Study on rolling compaction test of high rockfill subgrade of new expressway. Highway, 2:71-74. [Google Scholar]
- Zhang, T.F., Wang, J.T., Wang, X.C. (2008) Test research on dynamic compaction at high filling sloping area of expressway. Rock and Soil Mechanics, 10:2775-2778. [Google Scholar]
- Yang, J.H., Hu, Z.N. (2008) In-situ Experiment Study of Crushed Red-stone EmbankmentIntensified by Dynamic Compaction. Journal of Wuhan University of Technology, 3:90-94. [Google Scholar]
- Zhang, W., Zhang, J.Z. (1999) Quality Control of Rockfill Subgrade Construction. Railway engineering, 9:30-31. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.