E3S Web Conf.
Volume 136, 20192019 International Conference on Building Energy Conservation, Thermal Safety and Environmental Pollution Control (ICBTE 2019)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Urban Public Safety|
|Published online||10 December 2019|
- Yao, Q.Y. (1983) Relationship between landforms of Hainan Island and other natural conditions. Tropical Geography, 04: 35-39. [Google Scholar]
- Situ, S.J. (1987) Land Development Research in the History of Hainan Island. Hainan Publishing House, Haikou. [Google Scholar]
- Xu, S.J. (1988) Nature, History, Current Situation and Future of Hainan Province. The Commercial Press, Beijing. [Google Scholar]
- Liang, Y.G. (1984) Classification of Chinese Dialects in Hainan Island, Guangdong Province. Dialects, 04: 264-267. [Google Scholar]
- Yuan, J.P., Yu, L.S., Deng, G.Q., Li, T., Bi, H., Zhao, Z.Z. (2006) Geomorphologic Division and Classification of Hainan Island, Natural Science Journal of Hainan University.24 (04): 364-370. [Google Scholar]
- Yang, L.G. (2002) Ecological Effect Analysis of Historical Population Economic Activities and Industrial Structure Evolution in Hainan. The New Orient, 11 (03): 91-95. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.