E3S Web Conf.
Volume 136, 20192019 International Conference on Building Energy Conservation, Thermal Safety and Environmental Pollution Control (ICBTE 2019)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Urban Public Safety|
|Published online||10 December 2019|
- Yulong Fang. Effects of Indoor Thermal Environment on Human Thermal Comfort. [J] House, (11): 175(2019) [Google Scholar]
- Yinghui Ding, Bin Chen, Xing Chen. Summary of the development of thermal comfort model research. [J] HVAC, (09): 29-34(2006) [Google Scholar]
- Yu Huang, Jianlei Niu. A review of the advance of HVAC technologies as witnessed in ENB publications in the period from 1987 to 2014. Energy and Buildings, 130(15): 33-45(2016) [Google Scholar]
- Yingdong He, Nianping Li, Jinqing Peng, Wenjie Zhang, Yiru Li. Field study on adaptive comfort in air conditioned dormitories of university with hot-humid climate in summer. Energy and Buildings, 119: 1-12(2016) [Google Scholar]
- Jiayi Li, Jingxian Xu, Jun Li. Advances in the study of thermal comfort model modification based on physiological differences in human body[J]. Shanghai Textile Technology, 47(04): 12-18(2019) [Google Scholar]
- Zhou Xin. Multi-node thermal comfort model based on Chinese thermal characteristics[D]. Shanghai jiaotong university (2015) [Google Scholar]
- Alfano, FRD, Palella, BI, Riccio, G. Thermal Environment Assessment Reliability Using Temperature Humidity Indices. Industrial Health, 49(1): 95-106(2011) [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Sun, Yu Hang, Jia Yu, Wang Yu. A Review of Experimental Study on Physiological Parameters in the Field of Thermal Comfort[J]. Building thermal ventilation and air conditioning, 37(12): 60-64+21(2018) [Google Scholar]
- Hao Wu. Research on indoor thermal comfort control system based on Smith prediction and feedforward decoupling[D]. Anhui JianZhu University (2015) [Google Scholar]
- Ali Ghahramani, Guillermo Castro, Burcin Becerik-Gerber, et al. Infrared thermography of human face for monitoring thermoregulation performance and estimating personal thermal comfort[J]. Building and Environment, 109: 1~11(2016) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.