E3S Web Conf.
Volume 136, 20192019 International Conference on Building Energy Conservation, Thermal Safety and Environmental Pollution Control (ICBTE 2019)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Monitoring and Treatment of Water Pollution|
|Published online||10 December 2019|
- Ruan Jiajin, Liu Ping, Liu Xiaonan, et al. Treatment Effects of Three Types of Artificial Wetlands in Non-point Source Pollution[J]. Environmental Engineering, 2015, 33(9): 16-19. [Google Scholar]
- Liu Lifeng, Su Hui, Li Fengjuan, et al. Research Progress in Ammonia Nitrogen Wastewater Treatment Technology [J]. Industrial Water Treatment, 2014, (I1): 13-17. [Google Scholar]
- Liu Ying, Liu Xiaohui, Zhang Yaru, et al. Adsorption Characteristics of Three Artificial Wetland Fillers for Low Concentration Ammonia Nitrogen Wastewater [J]. Environmental Chemistry, 2018, 37(5): 1118-1127. [Google Scholar]
- Lu Wei, Yan Guisheng, Wang Huan. Experimental Study on Treatment of Low Concentration Ammonia Nitrogen Wastewater [J]. Chemical Intermediate, 2013, 10(1):42-46. [Google Scholar]
- Zhang Zehua, Feng Chongling, Wu Xiaofu, et al. Research Progress on Filler and Purification Mechanism of Artificial Wetland Sewage Treatment System[J]. Journal of Ecology, 2016, 35(8):2234—2243. [Google Scholar]
- Du Gang, Huang Lei, Gao Xu, et al. Relationship Between Microbial Quantity and Pollutant Removal in Artificial Wetlands [J]. Wetland Science, 2013, l1(1):13-20. [Google Scholar]
- WANG X, TIAN Y, ZHAO X, et al. Effects of aeration position on organics, nitrogen and phospho rus removal in combined oxidation pond-artificial wetland systems [J]. Bioresource Technology, 2015, 198: 7. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- FANG Z, SONG HL, NING C, et al. Electricity production from azo dye wastewater using a micr obial fuel coupled artificial wetland operating under different operating conditions[J]. Biosensor s&Bioelectronic, 2015, 68 (68):135-141. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Ding Yi, Wang Rui, Wang Yuhui, Song Xinshan. Study on the mechanism of nitrogen removal and its influencing factors in horizontal subsurface flow artificial wetland[J]. Industrial Water Treatment, 2015, 35 (06): 6-10. [Google Scholar]
- Shi Yunpeng, Zhou Qi. Research progress on kinetic model of pollutant removal from artificial wetlands [J]. Industrial Water & Wastewater, 2015, 6 (33):12-14. [Google Scholar]
- QIAN Mingfei, LI Yong, HUANG Yong. Comparison of the effect of Phragmites communis (Cav.) and cattail artificial wetland system on purifying micro-polluted river water [J]. Industrial Water & Wastewater, 2008, 39 (06):55-58. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.