E3S Web Conf.
Volume 136, 20192019 International Conference on Building Energy Conservation, Thermal Safety and Environmental Pollution Control (ICBTE 2019)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Monitoring and Control of Soil Pollution|
|Published online||10 December 2019|
- Li, M.S. (2005) The study on prediction model of soil moisture[D] Hehai University, 11-27. [Google Scholar]
- Zhang, Z.Y. (2014) Soil Moisture Forecast and Crops Irrigation Schedule Multi-Objective Optimization. [D] Agricultural University of Hebei. [Google Scholar]
- Fan, X.R., Wang, Y.R., and Wu, C.B. (2018) Research of Soil Moisture Content Forecast Model Based on Reference Evapotranspiration in Neighboring Periods. 7th International Conference on Argo-geoinformatics. In: Zhejiang. 1-6. [Google Scholar]
- Ji, R.H., Li, X., and Zhang, S.L. (2016) Short-term Prediction of Soil Moisture in Field Based on GM (1, 1) Model Group. Transactions of The Chinese Society of Agricultural Machinery. 401-407. [Google Scholar]
- Ma, J.Q. (2013) Real-time irrigation theory and integrated management system for agricultural water resources. China Water&Power Press. Beijing. [Google Scholar]
- Wang, H. (2019) Research on Typical Crops of Economic Irrigation Lower Limit for Drip Irrigation in Greenhouse [D]. Tianjin Agricultural University. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.