E3S Web Conf.
Volume 136, 20192019 International Conference on Building Energy Conservation, Thermal Safety and Environmental Pollution Control (ICBTE 2019)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Monitoring and Control of Soil Pollution|
|Published online||10 December 2019|
- He D.Spatial variability of soil infiltration characteristics and its variation sources. Advances in Water Science, 2013, 24(3): 340-348. [Google Scholar]
- Jaynes D B, Clemmens A J. Accounting for spatially variable infiltration in border irrigation models[J]. Water Resour. Res., 1986, 22(8):1257-1262. [Google Scholar]
- Jaynes D B, Hunsaker D J. Spatial and temporal variability of water content and infiltration on a flood irrigated field[J]. Trans ASAE, 1989, 32:1229-1238. [Google Scholar]
- Achouri M, Gifford G F. Spatial and seasonal variability of field measured infiltration rates on a rangeland site inutah[J]. J.Range Manage, 1984, 37(5):451-455. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Keur Pvander, Iversen BV. Uncertainty in soil physical data at river basin scale: A review [J]. Hydrology and Earth System Sciences, 2006, 10(6):889-902. [Google Scholar]
- Wang W S, Jin J L, Din J. Random Hydrology [M]. Beijing: China Water Resources and Hydropower Press, 2016. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.