E3S Web Conf.
Volume 136, 20192019 International Conference on Building Energy Conservation, Thermal Safety and Environmental Pollution Control (ICBTE 2019)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Monitoring and Control of Soil Pollution|
|Published online||10 December 2019|
- Chen, X.P. (2011) Consolidation effect of soft soil in interactive marine and terrestrial deposit. J. Chinese Journal of Geotechnical Engineering, 33(4): 520-528. [Google Scholar]
- Zhou, Q.J., Chen, X.P. (2006) Experimental study on creep characteristics of soft soils. J. Chinese Journal of Geotechnical Engineering, 28(5): 626-630. [Google Scholar]
- Kong, L.W., Zhang, X.W., Guo, A.G., et al. (2011) Creep behavior of Zhanjiang strong structured clay by drained triaxialtest. J. Chinese Journal of Rock Mechanics and Engineering, 30(2): 365-372. [Google Scholar]
- Yang, C., Wang, R., Meng, Q.S. (2012) Study of soft soil triaxial shear creep test and model analysis. J. Rock and Soil Mechanics, 33 (S1): 105-111. [Google Scholar]
- Xie, X.Y., Li, J.Z., Wang, W.J., et al. (2012) Rheological test and empirical model of Ningbo soft soil. J. Journal of Zhejiang University (Engineering Science), 46(1): 64-71. [Google Scholar]
- Li, Z.L., Xu, Z.L., Yang, A.W., et al. (2013) Laboratory study on creep behavior and constitutive model of soft soil in Dezhou. J. Journal of Engineering Geology, 21(6): 967-972. [Google Scholar]
- Wang, Y.F., Cai, Z.Y., Zhou, Z.G., et al. (2015) Creep characteristics of an oozy soil under drained k0 consolidation. J. Rock and Soil Mechanics, 36(8): 2243-2248. [Google Scholar]
- Singh, A., Mitchell, J.K. (1968) General stress–strain–time function for soils. J. Journal of the SoilMechanics and Foundation Divisions, 94(1): 21–46. [Google Scholar]
- Sun, M.Q., Wang, Q., Niu, C.C., et al. (2016) Research on the one-dimensional rheological consolidationtheory that considers secondary consolidation effect. J. Journal of Computational and TheoreticalNanoscience, 13(2):1136-1146. [Google Scholar]
- Brandes, H.G., Sadd, M.H., Silva, A.J. (1996) Finite element modelling of a deep sea clay inlong-term laboratory creep tests. J. International Journal for numerical and Analytical Methods inGeomechanics, 20(12):887-905. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.