E3S Web Conf.
Volume 138, 2019International Scientific Conference “Construction and Architecture: Theory and Practice for the Innovation Development” (CATPID-2019)
|Number of page(s)||10|
|Section||Energy and Environmental Engineering|
|Published online||16 December 2019|
- Yu. I. Bik, M. A. Scherbinin. Reliability assessment of hydraulic structures. Textbook for high schools. Novosibirsk: NGAVT, 122 (2010). [Google Scholar]
- Yu.I. Bik, V.V. Degtyareva. Safety index as a measure of the reliability of building structures. Far East. 3-4, 57-59 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- Yu.I. Bik. Experimental studies of the stress-strain state of hydraulic structures. Novosibirsk. SSUVT 105 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- E. L. Voytov, Z. P. Nesterenko and A. G. Pchelkin. The study of biochemical processes in batches of filters tertiary sewage treatment. Izvestiya Vysshikh Uchebnykh Zavedenii. Energy 9 92-97 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- C. F. Forster and D. A. J. Wase. Environmental biotechnology. Chichester: Ellis Horwood Ltd 453 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- Yu.V. Voronov and S.V. Yakovlev. Wastewater and wastewater treatment Moscow: Publishing Association of Construction Universities 704 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- V. B. Smirnov and D. A. Guskov. Highly effective granular filters for post-treatment of biologically treated sewage. Plumbing, heating, air conditioning 6 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- E.L. Voytov and Y.L. Skolubovich Preparation of drinking water from surface sources with a high natural and anthropogenic pollution. Novosibirsk: Novosibirsk state university of architecture and civil engineering (Sibstrin) 216 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- E.L. Voitov and Y.L. Skolubovich Pat. 2307075 RF, MKI C 02 F 1/52. (2010) [Google Scholar]
- A.M. Blagorazumova. Treatment and dewatering of urban wastewater sludge. St. Petersburg. Lan. 208 (2014) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.