E3S Web Conf.
Volume 138, 2019International Scientific Conference “Construction and Architecture: Theory and Practice for the Innovation Development” (CATPID-2019)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Energy and Environmental Engineering|
|Published online||16 December 2019|
- https://www.gibdd.ru/stat/ [Google Scholar]
- R. A. Donnellyjr., Statistics (Astrel-AST, Moscow, 2007) [Google Scholar]
- I. I. Yeliseyeva, M. M. Yuzbashev, General theory of statistics (Finance and statistics, Moscow, 2004) [Google Scholar]
- E. A. Morozov, 2014 Scientific dialogue, 3 (27), pp 29-45 (2014). [Google Scholar]
- A. I. Orlov, Application-oriented statistics (Examination, Moscow, 2004) [Google Scholar]
- A. I. Petrov, Peculiarities of the formation of the motor transport accident rate in space and time (Publishing house TSOGU, Tyumen, 2013) [Google Scholar]
- A. I. Petrov, City. Transport. External environment. Stability of public transport in the conditions of adverse influence of the external environment (Publishing house TSOGU, Tyumen, 2013) [Google Scholar]
- E. V. Sidorenko, Methods of mathematical processing in psychology: practical guidance (Publishing house «Speech», St. Petersburg, 2002) [Google Scholar]
- Steady statistical methods of assessment of data (Publishing house «Mechanical engineering», Moscow, 1984) [Google Scholar]
- F. Wilcoxon, Individual comparisons by ranking methods. Biometrics Bulletin, 1 (6), pp 80-83 (1945) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Siegel, Non-parametric statistics for the behavioral sciences (McGraw-Hill, New York, 1956) [Google Scholar]
- O. G. Berestneva, O. V. Marukhina, G. E. Shevelev, Application of mathematical statistics (TPU, Tomsk, 2012) [Google Scholar]
- A .I. Petrov, Economic and Social Changes-Facts Trends Forecast, 3 (45), pp 154-172 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- V. Kolesov, A. Petrov, Transportation Research Procedia 20, pp 305-310 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Petrov, D. Petrova, IOP Conf. Series: Materials Science and Engineering 142, 012116 (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.