E3S Web Conf.
Volume 138, 2019International Scientific Conference “Construction and Architecture: Theory and Practice for the Innovation Development” (CATPID-2019)
|Number of page(s)||11|
|Section||Energy and Environmental Engineering|
|Published online||16 December 2019|
- V. V. Vladimirov, N. I. Naimark, G. V. Subbotin Handbook of the (Moscow: Stroizdat, 1986) [Google Scholar]
- Kotlyarov, E. A. Geography of recreation and tourism: Formation and development of territorial recreational complexes (Moscow, Thought, 1978) [Google Scholar]
- Vodlozersky national Park: natural diversity and cultural heritage. Petrozavodsk: KRC of RAS, 314 (2001) [Google Scholar]
- Khromov, Yu. b. Organization of recreation, tourism and protection of the natural environment in the North: production and practical edition (Stroiizdat, 1981) [Google Scholar]
- Ceballos-Lascurain, H. McNeely, J. A., Thorsell, J. W. Guidelines: development of national parks and protected areas for tourism. (Monographic Series, 13, 1992) [Google Scholar]
- Ceballos-Lascurain, H. Tourism, ecotourism, and protected areas: the state of naturebased tourism around the world and guidelines for its development. Conference: World Congress on National Parks and Protected Areas, 4th, Caracas, VE, 10-21 301, (1996) [Google Scholar]
- Amirkhanova, E. A. Features of the functional biosphere reserve Schorfheide-Horin (Germany) / E. A. Amirkhanova, Geography and natural resources, 145-151, (2007) [Google Scholar]
- Litvinova, E. M. Ecosystem services of the Valdai national Park and their promotion for education for sustainable development, seminar “Sustainable development of biosphere reserves in the Volga river basin”, 4, 25-28, (2010) [Google Scholar]
- I. M. Yakovenko, A. B. Voronina, Specially protected natural territories as an object of recreational activity, Uchen. zap. Crimea. federal soldier. UN-TA im. V. I. Vernadsky. Ser. Geography. Geology, 12, 41-60, (2015) [Google Scholar]
- Blamey, R. K. Journal of Sustainable Tourism, 15, 109-130, (1997) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Ross, S., Wall, G., Ecotourism: towards congruence between theory and , Tourism Management, 7, 123-132 (1999). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.