E3S Web Conf.
Volume 138, 2019International Scientific Conference “Construction and Architecture: Theory and Practice for the Innovation Development” (CATPID-2019)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Energy and Environmental Engineering|
|Published online||16 December 2019|
- Meixwell, M. J. & Norbis, M. (2008 International journal of Logistics Management, 19 (2), 183-211. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Monis J, Lambert B. Journal of Transport Geography 27, 2013, p. 36-45. [Google Scholar]
- Pels, E. & Rietveld, P. Cost functions in transport. In K. Button & D. A. Hensher (Eds.), Handbook of transport modelling (pp. 381-394), (2nd ed.), Vol. 1. Pergamon, Amsterdam. 2008. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Babin, M.; Buda, M.; Majercak, J. Railway Companies and Legislation Scheme in Transportation of Dangerous Goods. 16th International Conference on Transport Means. Kaunas OCT 25-26, 2012. Book Series: Transport Means Proceedings of the International Conference Pages: 37-41 Published: 2012 [Google Scholar]
- N.S. Kim, B.V. Wee, Assessment of CO2 emissions for truck-only and rail-based intermodal freight systems in Europe, Transportation Planning and Technology 32 (4) (2009) 313-333. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J.-F. Arvis, M.A. Mustra, J. Panzer, L. Ojala, T. Naul. Connecting to Compete: Trade Logistics in the Global Economy, World Bank, Washington, DC, 2010. [Google Scholar]
- Thor-Erik Sandberg Hanssen, Terje Andreas Mathisen, Procedia Social and Behavioral Sciences 54 (2012) 189-200. DOI: 10.1016/j.sbspro.2012.09.738 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.