E3S Web Conf.
Volume 138, 2019International Scientific Conference “Construction and Architecture: Theory and Practice for the Innovation Development” (CATPID-2019)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Environmental Economics and Management|
|Published online||16 December 2019|
- P.V. Gusterin, Cities of the Arab East. East-West, p. 352, Encyclopedic reference book, ISBN 978-5-478-00729-4 (2007) [Google Scholar]
- http://russian.korea.net/NewsFocus/Business/view? ArticleId = 143024; [Google Scholar]
- Encyclopedia of the Modern Middle East and North Africa (2004) [Google Scholar]
- https://www.bbc.com/russian/features-40890876 [Google Scholar]
- E.E. Krasilnikova, Landscape Urbanism. Theory-Practice: Part.1. (LTD “IAA” District news, Volgograd (2015) [Google Scholar]
- E.E. Krasilnikova, V.A. Rusanov, L.A. Kuzina, Bulletin of the Volgograd State University of Architecture and Civil Engineering, series: building and architecture, 36 (55), pp.275-283 (2014) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.