E3S Web Conf.
Volume 139, 2019Rudenko International Conference “Methodological problems in reliability study of large energy systems” (RSES 2019)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||16 December 2019|
- Reza F., Seeley S. Modern analysis of electrical circuits. Energiya. Moscow (1964). [Google Scholar]
- Byerly R., Long R., King C. Logic for applying topological methods to electric networks. AIEE Transactions, Nov.1958, pt. I. v. 77. [Google Scholar]
- Sato N. Digital calculation of network and mesh transformation matrices. AIEE Transactions, Oct. 1960, pt.III. v.79. [Google Scholar]
- Berzh K. Graph theory and its applications. Publishing house of foreign literature, 1962. - 320 p.. [Google Scholar]
- Geraskin O. Finding a tree graph is an electric network using digital. Izvestiya AN USSR, Energetika i transport, №4, 53-60 (1965). [Google Scholar]
- Geraskin O. Topological content of nodes and circuits of the electrical network and the calculation of their size with the help of a digital computer // Izvestia ANSSR. Energy and transport, 1966. №2. - pp. 59-70. [Google Scholar]
- Bellert S., Wozniacki G. Analysis and synthesis of electrical circuits by the method of structural numbers. Mir. Moscow (1972). [Google Scholar]
- Geraskin O. Methods for the determination of 2 - trees of the graph in the topology of electrical networks. Izvestiya AN USSR, Energetika i transport, №5, 106-112 (1967). [Google Scholar]
- Geraskin O. Topological analysis of current distribution coefficients in electric networks. Izvestiya vuzov. Energetika, No.5, p. 20–28 (1967) [Google Scholar]
- Christofides N. Graph Theory. Algorithmic approach. Mir. Moscow (1978). [Google Scholar]
- Dzhandigulov A., Akhmetbayev D. Finding all spanning graphs of a given graph. The program for the computer. Certificate Republic of Kazakhstan on entering information into the state register of rights to objects protected by copyright (Republic of Kazakhstan). No. 1551 dated January 31, 2019 [Google Scholar]
- Melnikov N. Matrix method of analysis of electric circuits. Energiya. Moscow (1972). [Google Scholar]
- Brameller A., Allan R., Hammam Y. Weakly filled matrices. Energiya. Moscow (1979). [Google Scholar]
- Akhmetbayev D., Aubakir D., Sarsikeyev Y., Bainiyazov B., Surkov M., Rozhkov V., Ansabekova G., Yerbolova A., Suleimenov A., Tokasheva M. Development of Topological Method for Calculating Current Distribution Coefficients in Complex Power// Networks, Results in Physics, 2017, 7, pp. 1644–1649. [Google Scholar]
- Akhmetbayev D., Akhmetbayev A., Zhumazhanov S., Zhakishev B. New Modeling of Steady-State Modes of Complex Electrical Grids of Power Systems MATEC Web of Conferences 155, 01043 (2018). [Google Scholar]
- Akhmetbayev D., Akhmetbayev A., Aidarova A. Determination of rational transformation coefficients transformers distribution networks//E3S Web of conferences 25.04003 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- Dzhandigulov A., Akhmetbaev D. Topological implementation of a new algorithm to calculate the coefficients of the current distribution in complex electrical networks. computer program. Certificate of entry into the state register of rights to objects protected by copyright. (Republic of Kazakhstan). No. 1552 dated January 31, 2019 [Google Scholar]
- Nepsha F., Otdelnova G., Savinkina O. Comparison of the functionality of existing software tools for calculating and analyzing electrical modes. // Vestnik of KuzGTU. Electrical complexes and systems (series), 2013 (2) p. 116–118. [Google Scholar]
- Akhmetbaev D. The method of calculating the steady-state modes of electrical networks based on current distribution coefficients. Elektrichestvo. №11. 23-27(2010). [Google Scholar]
- Akhmetbayev D., Akhmetbayev A., Suleymenov A., Kolcun M. Modeling the set mode of complex power grid, based on infeed coefficients// Proceedings of the 9th International Scientific Symposium Elektroenergetika – 2017, 12–14. 9. 2017, Stará Lesná, Slovak Republic. [Google Scholar]
- Akhmetbayev D., Akhmetbayev A., Zhantlessova A. Formation of the Z-Form of Equations of Steady-State Modes of Energy Systems’ Complex Electric Networks. Web of Conferences58, 02021 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- Akhmetbaev D., Akhmetbaev A., Berdygozhin A. A topological method for the formation of nodal equations in the inverse form for electric power systems // Elektrichestvo. Moscow. No. 5 (2018) pp. 18–27. [Google Scholar]
- Akhmetbayev D., Dzhandigulov A. Development of algorithms for a new topological method for calculating current distribution coefficients in complex electrical networks//Eurasian Journal of Mathematical and Computer Applications ISSN 2306–6172 Volume 7, Issue 3 (2019 ) 4–12. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.