E3S Web Conf.
Volume 140, 2019International Scientific Conference on Energy, Environmental and Construction Engineering (EECE-2019)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||18 December 2019|
- N. V. Shestopalov, Actual problems of Disinfectology and tasks to ensure sanitary and epidemiological welfare of the population. Shestopalov N. V. Disinfection case. 94, 4, 10-15 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- Veterinary drug, which has a wide spectrum of action iodine monochloride: Pat. 2107502 Grew. Federation: IPC A61K33/18 patent holder of JSC “Veterinary drugs” 6 (1998) [Google Scholar]
- E. N. Shcherblyuk, A method for obtaining a solution of hydrochloric iodine monochloride: patent 2278816 ROS. Federation IPK-A61K33/18. Shcherblyuk Ye.N., Voskoboynikova T.S., Asadova N.S.; Patentee (s): JSC “Trinity iodine plant”, 5 (2006) [Google Scholar]
- S. Krasilnikova, Using of soda production waste. Krasilnikova S., Blinov S. International Multidisciplinary Scientific GeoConference Surveying Geology and Mining Ecology Management, SGEM 16, Energy and Clean Technologies 67-71 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- N.A. Bykovsky, Toxicity assessment of the main waste of soda production by phytotesting Key Engineering Materials 769, 166-171 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- Krashennikova, S. A. Technology of soda ash and purified sodium bicarbonate: studies. manual for environments. PTU, Rev. and extra M. : Higher. SHK 287 (1985) [Google Scholar]
- E.R. Salmanova Creation of innovative technology of detergents and disinfectants on the basis of waste of soda production and oil refining Chemical reagents, reagents and processes of low-tonnage chemistry: materials of the XXX International scientific and technical conference dedicated to the memory of academician of the Academy of Sciences of the Republic of Bashkortostan Dilyus Lutfullich Rakhmankulov 232-233 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- I. A. Baschenko, D. I. Novak, R. N. Churaev, V. E. Kaluzhsky, M. M. Abdeev, K. I. Baschenko, N. L. Egutkin, Disinfectant composition-stabilized solution of iodine monochloride (variants) Patent for invention RUS 2286158 (2004) [Google Scholar]
- M. V. Medicine Evaluation of the toxicity and safety of the use of disinfectants Product quality control 7, 11-17 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- B. V. Manevich, Development of technological modes of sanitary treatment of dairy equipment with the use of liquid detergents: dis.Cand. tech. Sciences: 05.18.04. Moscow: RSE, 164 from the collections of the Russian State library (2005) [Google Scholar]
- N. Mazumdar, M.L. Chikindas, K. Uhrich, Slow release polymer-iodine tablets for disinfection of untreated surface water Journal of Applied Polymer Science 117, 1, 329-334 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- P. V. Olynyk, Features of storage and transportation of medicines in emergency situations. Olynyk P. V. Social aspects of public health 4(44), 15 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- A.V. Kashtanov, Investigation of bactericidal and disinfecting activity of the preparation iodine monochloride. Problems of veterinary sanitation, hygiene and ecology: scientific collection. Tr. All-Russian research Institute of veterinary sanitation, hygiene and ecology M., 242-249 (2003) [Google Scholar]
- E.R. Salmanova The use of waste soda production to obtain a disinfectant in the collection: waste Management: current state and prospects Collection of articles of the all-Russian scientific and practical conference. Edited by I. O. Tuktarova 232-237 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- E.R. Salmanova, The creation of innovative technologies of detergents and disinfectants on the basis of wastes of soda production and refining In the book: chemical reagents, reactants and processes of low tonnage chemistry materials XXX International scientific-technical conference dedicated to the memory of academician of the Academy of Sciences of the Republic of Bashkortostan of Diluca of Lutfulla Rakhmankulov 232-233 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- N.V. Seregina, ASSESSMENT OF THE SENSITIVITY OF BACTERIA TO DISINFECTANTS IN A MEDICAL ORGANIZATION In the collection: EUROPEAN RESEARCH collection of articles XVII International scientific and practical conference 132-134 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- M. Butko, Classification of disinfectants and evaluation of their effectiveness Russian journal of veterinary sanitation, hygiene and ecology 3(27), 134-142 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- B. A. Chakchir, G. M. Alekseeva, Photometric methods of analysis: Guidelines. SPb.: SPHFA publishing house 44 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- Antiseptic and disinfectants: studies.-method. Manual. Auth.comp. A 72 A.V. Najarian, N. A. Bizunok, B. V. Dubovik. Minsk: Belarusian state medical University 20 (2004) [Google Scholar]
- G. Kampf, Antiseptic stewardship: biocide resistance and clinical implications Antiseptic Stewardship: Biocide Resistance and Clinical Implications 1-694 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- A. Kuznetsov Some environmental aspects of the use of disinfectants Disinfection case 89, 3, 11-21 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- V. Klubin Dependence of electronic absorption spectra of aqueous solutions of iodine monochloride on dilution conditions and storage time. Journal of physical chemistry 91, 4, 620-625 (2017) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.