E3S Web Conf.
Volume 140, 2019International Scientific Conference on Energy, Environmental and Construction Engineering (EECE-2019)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Innovative Technologies for Technosphere Safety|
|Published online||18 December 2019|
- P.A. Berezinets, G. G. Olkhovsky Gas-turbine and combined cycle gas turbines, In the collection: Modern nature protection technologies in power industry, 273-292 (2007). [Google Scholar]
- Yu.V. Vikhrev, Prospects of development of thermal power. Journal of Еnergy, economy, equipment, ecology, 10-14 (2012). [Google Scholar]
- Yu.B. Barkovsky, E.N. Moos, N.I. Tabunova, Effeciency of the return cycles, Journal of Тechnical physics, 11-14 (1999). [Google Scholar]
- V. A. Kirillin, Engineering thermodynamics, Textbook, 495 (2008) [Google Scholar]
- A.P. Byzov, A.I. Shershneva, M.A. Ens, Assessment Methodology for Personal Risk Assessment in the Field of Waste Storage, Proceedings of the 2018 IEEE International Conference “Management of Municipal Waste as an Important Factor of Sustainable Urban Development”, WASTE 2018, the article № 8554146, 49-51 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- N.V. Rumyantseva, A.S. Doronin, E.A. Primak Improvement of the System of Selective Collection of Household Waste in Latvia, Proceedings of the 2018 IEEE International Conference “Management of Municipal Waste as an Important Factor of Sustainable Urban Development”, WASTE 2018, the article № 8554105, 60-62 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- B.M. Troyanovsky, A.P. Cucumbers, Domestic steam turbines. State, prospects of development, Journal of Power system, 2-9 (1998). [Google Scholar]
- G.A. Rasponin, Increase in efficiency of condensation heat power systems, Journal of News of higher educational institutions. Construction, 110-113 (2003) [Google Scholar]
- S.D. Haydarov, Zh.H. Abdubannayev, Sh.Sh. Rustamova, Use of the combined combined cycle gas turbines as perspective sources of electric energy, Journal of Infrastructure branches of economy: problems and prospects of development, 214-222 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- V.V. Slesarenko, Тo determination of thermodynamic efficiency of the cogeneration Installations, Journal of Energy saving and water treatment, 36-38 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- I.S. Trokhin, Comments on scientific publications about steam engines in small-scale power generation, Journal of Works of the international scientific and technical conference power supply and energy saving in agriculture, 138-142 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- O.K. Bezyukov, V.A. Zhukov, O.I. Yashchenko, Analysis of perspective gas-piston DVS, Journal of Internal combustion engines, 45-51 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- P.A. Berezinets, G. G. Olkhovsky, Gas-turbine and combined cycle gas turbines, Collection of scientific works Modern nature protection technologies in power industry, 272-292 (2007) [Google Scholar]
- A. A. Kulikov, Optimization of thermal work high-temperature shatnykh of furnaces, Collection of scientific works Metallurgical heating engineer, 116-118 (1999) [Google Scholar]
- G.Sh. Piralishvili, S.V. Veretennikov, Thermodynamic analysis of schemes of power stations, Journal of Bulletin of the Rybinsk state aviation technological academy of P.A. Solovyov, 154-160 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- V. Burov, A. Dudolin, E. Oleynikova, On the agenda – the efficiency of thermal power plant, Journal of Power supervision, 25-27 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- N. I. Prokopenko, Bases of the theory of thermal processes Education manual, 571 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- N.N. Rudenko, Steam-gas technology in power, Journal of the world of discoveries, 88-91 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- P.M. Kanilo, A.P. Marchenko, I.V. Parsadanov, Thermal power, DVS and global warming of climate, Journal of Internal combustion engines, 57-68 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- A.N. Kondratenko, The concept of assessment of effective management of environmental safety of process of operation of power stations with piston DVS, Journal of Internal combustion engines, 68-72 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- I.G. Russkova, V.P. Malyshev, Environmental safety, Lecture course, Peter the Great Saint Petersburg Polytechnic University (2018) [Google Scholar]
- V.M. Borovkov, L.V. Zysin, V.V. Sergeev, The totals and technological problems of usage of vegetative biomass and organic waste in power engineering Izvestiya Akademii Nauk, Energetika 6 13-24 (2002) [Google Scholar]
- E.P. Istomin, V.M. Abramov, V.G. Burlov, A.G. Sokolov, N.N. Popov, Development of technology for environmental safety control based on geo-information systems International Multidisciplinary Scientific GeoConference Surveying Geology and Mining Ecology Management, SGEM 17(21) 859-866, DOI: 10.5593/sgem2017/21/S08.109 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- E.P. Istomin, V.M. Abramov, A.A. Fokicheva, A.G. Sokolov, V.G. Burlov, New approach to the assessment of geohazard in the management of the territories International Multidisciplinary Scientific GeoConference Surveying Geology and Mining Ecology Management, SGEM 17(21) 1005-1012 DOI: 10.5593/sgem2017/21/S07.127 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- A. Bril, O. Kalinina, A. Kankovskaya, V. Vilken, Operational risk management in financing environmental activities and personnel management projects, E3S Web of Conferences 110 02018, DOI: 10.51/e3sconf/201911002018 (2019) [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.