E3S Web Conf.
Volume 140, 2019International Scientific Conference on Energy, Environmental and Construction Engineering (EECE-2019)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Published online||18 December 2019|
- R.A. Diantari, I. Pujotomo 2016 Calculation of electrical energy with solar power plant design Proc. of 2016 Int. Seminar on Intelligent Technology and Its Applications (ISITIA) 443–446 [Google Scholar]
- T. Nakayama, K. Mineno, N. Thi, H. Thu, M. Ishida 2016 A method for capacity designing of a photovoltaic power generation with a battery using annual total amount of solar radiation analysis model Proc. of 2016 51st Int. Universities Power Engineering Conf. (UPEC) 1–6 [Google Scholar]
- J. Wingens, G. Krost, D. Ostermann, U. Damm, J. Hess 2008 Application of photo-electrochemical hydrogen production for autonomous solar based electricity supply Proc. of 2008 Third Int. Conf. on Electric Utility Deregulation and Restructuring and Power Technologies 2470–2475 [Google Scholar]
- S.A. Arefifar, F. Paz, M. Ordonez, IEEE Journal of Emerging and Selected Topics in Power Electronics 5(2), 638–650 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- S.V. Mitrofanov, D.K. Baykasenov, M.A. Suleev 2018 Simulation Model of Autonomous Solar Power Plant with Dual-Axis Solar Tracker Proc. of 2018 Int. Ural Conf. on Green Energy (UralCon) 90–96 [Google Scholar]
- S.V. Mitrofanov, D.K. Baykasenov, M.A. Suleev 2018 Complex System of Protection of Autonomous Solar Power Plant with Sun-Tracking System Proc. of 2018 Int. Conf. on Industrial Engineering, Applications and Manufacturing (ICIEAM) 1–5 [Google Scholar]
- S.A. Grigoriev, A.S. Grigoriev, N.V. Kuleshov, D.A. Melnik, V.K. Dragunov 2018 Standalone solar-wind-electrochemical energy systems for northern territories Proc. of 2018 Int. Conf. “Renewable Energies, Power Systems & Green Inclusive Economy” (REPS-GIE) 1–5 [Google Scholar]
- B.V. Lukutin, E.B. Shandarova, I.L. Fuks 2016 Energy efficiency of photovoltaic power plants in stand-alone power supply systems Proc. of 2016 2nd Int. Conf. on Industrial Engineering, Applications and Manufacturing (ICIEAM) 1–5 [Google Scholar]
- B. Dhivya, K. Malarvizhi 2017 Design of hybrid concentrated solar and wind power plant for the autonomy of islands Proc. of 2017 Int. Conf. on Inventive Systems and Control (ICISC) 1–6 [Google Scholar]
- S.K. Tiwari, B. Singh, P. Kr. Goel, IEEE Transactions on Industry Applications 54(2), 1119–1127 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- P. Thounthong, S. Sikkabut, P. Mungporn, L. Piegari, B. Nahid-Mobarakeh, S. Pierfederici, B. Davat, IEEE Transactions on Industry Applications 51(4), 2717–2725 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- A. Jahangir, S. Mishra 2018 Autonomous Battery Storage Energy System Control of PV-Wind Based DC Microgrid Proc. of 2018 2nd Int. Conf. on Power, Energy and Environment: Towards Smart Technology (ICEPE) 1–6 [Google Scholar]
- D.N. Craig, J.W. Hamer, Transactions of the American Institute of Electrical Engineers, Part II: Applications and Industry 73(1), 22–34 (1954) [Google Scholar]
- W. Song, Y. Chen, Y. Zhang, A. Wen, C. Wei, Electronics Letters 55(7), 402–404 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- V.-B. Vu, D.-H. Tran, W. Choi, IEEE Transactions on Power Electronics 33(9), 7398–7410 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- M. Li, G.-R. Zhu, J.-H. Lu, W.-J. Li, B. Li, B.-Y. Luo 2018 A Three-bridge Topology for Constant Current and Constant Voltage Output in IPT System Proc. of 2018 IEEE Int. Power Electronics and Application Conf. and Exposition (PEAC) 1–5 [Google Scholar]
- X. Qu, H. Han, S.-C. Wong, C.K. Tse, W. Chen, IEEE Transactions on Power Electronics 30(11), 6329–6337 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- A.B. Khan, W. Choi, IEEE Transactions on Energy Conversion 33(3), 1132–1140 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Jiang, L. Pan, L. Che 2017 Research on control strategy of constant current charging power supply Proc. of 2017 29th Chinese Control And Decision Conf. (CCDC) 4000–4005 [Google Scholar]
- L. Patnaik, A.V.J.S. Praneeth, S.S. Williamson, IEEE Transactions on Industrial Electronics 66(2), 1059–1067 (2019) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.