E3S Web Conf.
Volume 141, 20202019 Research, Invention, and Innovation Congress (RI2C 2019)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Environment and Energy Technology|
|Published online||10 January 2020|
- Department of Alternative Energy Development and Efficiency, Ministry of Energy, Thailand (2018). Energy Situation in 2018, URL: https://www.dede.go.th/download/stat62/sit_2_61_dec.pdf [Google Scholar]
- National News Bureau of Thailand (2019). Energy Ministry Increase Renewable Energy Ratio, URL: https://thainews.prd.go.th/en/news/detail/TCATG190704144632219 [Google Scholar]
- V. Strezov, T.J. Evans, C. Hayman, Bioresour Technol. 99, 8394-8399 (2008) [Google Scholar]
- S. Wijitphan, P. Lowilai, Effects of cutting interval on yields and nutritive values of King Napier Grass ( Pennisetum purpureum cv. King grass), URL: http://www.resjournal.kku.ac.th/-abstract/16-3-215.pdf [Google Scholar]
- Thai Civil Rights and Investigative Journalism (2019). PDP 2018 Adaptation, URL: https://www.tcijthai.com/news/2019/8/scoop/9323 [Google Scholar]
- Energy Policy and Planning Office, Ministry of Energy (2018). The Study of Energy Conservation and Renewable Energy Potentials, URL: http://www.energyplatform.in.th/sys2/data/file_dl/08/Public%20Report.pdf [Google Scholar]
- P. Bangprasit, O. Chavalpari, P. Usapein, International Conference on Green Energy and Applications (IEEE 2017) (2017) [Google Scholar]
- P. Thanarak, B. Thanomnim, P. Maneechot, Burapha Science Journal. 20, 1 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- S. Udomsin, W. Rean-aree (2016). Research and Design Biogas of the 2.5 kW Elecric Power from Napier Grass for Household, URL: http://ir.swu.ac.th/xmlui/bitstream/handle/123456789/5087/PRO2397.pdf?sequence=1 [Google Scholar]
- D. Mongar, C. Dendup, Thukten, H. Nirola, K. Rai, K. Wangchuk, Trop. Grassl. - Forrajes Tropicales. 3 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- B.T. Nijaguna. Biogas Technology, JSS Academy of Technical Education Bangalore, (2006) [Google Scholar]
- Energy Research Center, Maejo University (2012). The potential of biogas production from energy crops by using Dry Anaerobic Digestion Technology with Circulating Leachate, Energy of Policy and Planning Office, Ministry of Energy [Google Scholar]
- Prachinburi Meteorological Station, Prachinburi Climate Infromation, URL: http://www.prachin.tmd.go.th [Google Scholar]
- Faculty of Agriculture, Ubon Ratchathani University, Napier Pakchong 1 grass plantation guidelines, URL: http://www.agri.ubu.ac.th [Google Scholar]
- ISO 14044, Environmental management - Life Cycle Assessment - Principles and Framework (2006) [Google Scholar]
- C. Suwan, S.H. Gheewala, International Journal of Environment and Waste Management 10, 2/3 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- Thai Greenhouse Gas Management Organization. The Guidelines for Product Carbon Footprint Assessment (2019) [Google Scholar]
- Thailand greenhouse gas management organization, Greenhouse gas Emission Factors, URL: http://thaicarbonlabel.tgo.or.th/admin/uploadfiles/emission/ts_f2e7bb377d.pdf [Google Scholar]
- Thailand greenhouse gas management organization, Greenhouse gas Emission factors for organization carbon footprint, URL: http://cfologov.com/search/searchData. [Google Scholar]
- W. Kamutavanich. A Comparative Study of Power Generation Technology Suitable for Napier Grass. Thammasat University (2013). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.