E3S Web Conf.
Volume 143, 20202nd International Symposium on Architecture Research Frontiers and Ecological Environment (ARFEE 2019)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Architectural Engineering and Urban Construction|
|Published online||24 January 2020|
- R.S. Xu. Water and chengdu: urban water culture in Chengdu[M]. Chengdu, 2006. [Google Scholar]
- L.L. Cao. Study on dujiangyan water conservancy heritage [D]. Nanjing University, 2013. [Google Scholar]
- Q.B. Chen, Y.P. Yang. Xishu garden[M]. Beijing, 2010. [Google Scholar]
- C.Z. Chen. Garden Rhyme[M]. Shanghai, 1999. [Google Scholar]
- L.N. Qin. Study on landscape water form and waterscape features of Xishu Garden[D]. Sichuan Agricultural University, 2016. [Google Scholar]
- Y. Shen. Bamboo ecological aesthetics value of Chinese culture[D]. Nanjing Forestry University, 2015. [Google Scholar]
- Q.S. Dai, C.M. Liu. Xishu historical celebrity memorial gardens under the influence of bamboo [J]. Chinese Landscape Architecture, 2011, 27(08). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.