E3S Web Conf.
Volume 143, 20202nd International Symposium on Architecture Research Frontiers and Ecological Environment (ARFEE 2019)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Architectural Engineering and Urban Construction|
|Published online||24 January 2020|
- Zhai Y, Baran P K, Wu C. Spatial distributions and use patterns of user groups in urban forest parks: An examination utilizing GPS tracker[J]. Urban forestry & urban greening, 2018, 35: 32-44. [Google Scholar]
- Li T, Gao X. Ecosystem services valuation of lakeside wetland park beside Chaohu Lake in China[J]. Water, 2016, 8(7): 301. [Google Scholar]
- Li Y, Nani L I. Progress and Prospect of Studies on Landscape Health of Urban Wetland Park[J]. Journal of Landscape Research, 2016, 8(4): 63. [Google Scholar]
- Grošelj P, Hodges D G, Stirn L Z. Participatory and multi-criteria analysis for forest (ecosystem) management: A case study of Pohorje, Slovenia[J]. Forest Policy and Economics, 2016, 71: 80-86. [Google Scholar]
- Pueyo‐Ros J, Ribas A, Fraguell R M. A cultural approach to wetlands restoration to assess its public acceptance[J]. Restoration Ecology, 2019, 27(3): 626-637. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.