E3S Web Conf.
Volume 143, 20202nd International Symposium on Architecture Research Frontiers and Ecological Environment (ARFEE 2019)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Architectural Engineering and Urban Construction|
|Published online||24 January 2020|
- J.H Wu, Y.Z Zhao. Corrosion Monitoring/Detection of Reinforced Concrete. Journal of Corrosion and Protection, 24(10): 421-427(2003). [Google Scholar]
- B.L Jia, F.H Cao, W.J Liu, J.Q Zhang. Current Status of Electrochemical Detection of Reinforced Concrete Corrosion. Journal of Materials Science and Engineering(2010). [Google Scholar]
- L.Y Gao, X.M Wan, X.B Ren. Study on chloride ion diffusion properties of concrete under continuous loading. Journal of Concrete and Cement Products, 192 (4)21-25(2012). [Google Scholar]
- H.Z He, M.L Shi, L.Y Cao. Design of concrete mix proportion assisted by ac impedance spectrum. Journal of Shanghai Building Materials, 1:29-30(2010). [Google Scholar]
- L.N Jiang. Laboratory research on corrosion monitoring technology of metal materials in natural seawater. Master’s Theses. Ocean University of China(2004). [Google Scholar]
- L Zhang. Durability evaluation and residual life analysis of in-service reinforced concrete structures. Master’s Theses. Huaqiao University(2006). [Google Scholar]
- T Ding. Research on high-impedance and highimpedance concrete for subway. Master’s Theses. Wuhan University of Technology(2008). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.