E3S Web Conf.
Volume 143, 20202nd International Symposium on Architecture Research Frontiers and Ecological Environment (ARFEE 2019)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Architectural Engineering and Urban Construction|
|Published online||24 January 2020|
- L. Mølhave, G. Clausen, B. Berglund, J. De Ceaurriz, A. Kettrup, T. Lindvall, M. Maroni, A.C. Pickering, U. Risse, H. Rothweiler, B. Seifert, M. Younes, Total volatile organic compounds (TVOC) in indoor air quality investigations, Indoor Air 7 (1997) 225–240. [Google Scholar]
- M. Reitzig, S. Mohr, B. Heinzow, H. Knöppel, VOC emissions after building renovations: traditional and less common indoor air contaminants, potential sources, and reported health complaints, Indoor Air 8 (1998) 91–102. [Google Scholar]
- L. Elliott, M.P. Longnecker, G.E. Kissling, S.J. London, Volatile organic compounds and pulmonary function in the third national health and nutrition examination survey, 1988-1994, Environ. Health Perspect. 114 (2006) 1210–1214. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Z. Liu, W. Ye, J.C. Little, Predicting emissions of volatile and semivolatile organic compounds from building materials: a review, Build. Environ. 64 (2013) 7-25. [Google Scholar]
- Y. Zhang, J. Xiong, J. Mo, M. Gong, J. Cao, Understanding and controlling airborne organic compounds in the indoor environment: mass transfer analysis and applications, Indoor Air, 26, 1 (2016) 39-60. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- BIFMA M7.1-2011 A B. Standard Test Method For Determining VOC Emissions From Office Furniture Systems, Components And Seating. USA: American National Standards Institute, 2011. [Google Scholar]
- Z. Guo, 2002. Review of indoor emission source models. Part 1. overview. Environ. Pollut. 120, 533e549 [Google Scholar]
- X. Liu, M.A. Mason, Z. Guo, K.A. Krebs, N.F. Roache, Source emission and model evaluation of formaldehyde from composite and solid wood furniture in a full-scale chamber, Atmos. Environ. 122 (2015) 561-568. [Google Scholar]
- H.S. Park, C. Ji, T. Hong, Methodology for assessing human health impacts due to pollutants emitted from building materials, Build. Environ. 95 (2016) 133-144. [Google Scholar]
- J.C. Little, A.T. Hodgson, A.J. Gadgil, Modeling emissions of volatile organic compounds from new carpets, Atmos. Environ. 28, 2 (1994) 227-234. [Google Scholar]
- Y.P. Zhang, Y. Xu, Characteristics and correlations of VOC emissions from building materials, Int. J. Heat Mass Transfer, 46, 25 (2003) 4877-4883. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- B.Q. Deng, C.N. Kim, An analytical model for VOCs emission from dry building materials, Atmos. Environ. 38, 8 (2004) 1173-1180. [Google Scholar]
- Y. Xu, Y.P. Zhang, A general model for analyzing single surface VOC emission characteristics from building materials and its application, Atmos. Environ. 38, 1 (2004) 113-119. [Google Scholar]
- X.K. Wang, Y.P. Zhang, R.Y. Zhao, Study on characteristics of double surface VOC emissions from dry flat-plate building materials, Chinese Science Bulletin, 51, 18 (2006) 2287-2293. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- T. Yang, P.P. Zhang, B.P. Xu, J.Y. Xiong, Predicting VOC emissions from materials in vehicle cabins: Determination of the key parameters and the influence of environmental factors, Int. J. Heat Mass Transfer, 110 (2017) 671-679. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- X. Yang, Q. Chen, J.S. Zhang, R. Magee, J. Zeng, C.Y. Shaw, Numerical simulation of VOC emissions from dry materials, Build. Environ. 36, 10 (2001) 1099-1107. [Google Scholar]
- Y. Xu, Y.P. Zhang, An improved mass transfer based model for analyzing VOC emissions from building materials, Atmos. Environ. 37, 18 (2003) 2497-2505. [Google Scholar]
- J.W. Axley, Adsorption Modelling for Building Contaminant Dispersal Analysis, Indoor Air 1, 2 (1991) 147-171. [Google Scholar]
- P. Mocho, V. Desauziers, H. Plaisance, N. Sauvat, Improvement of the performance of a simple box model using CFD modeling to predict indoor air formaldehyde concentration, Build. Environ. 124 (2017) 450-459. [Google Scholar]
- Y. Zhang, J.X. Jiang, Y. Bai, J.M. Liu, H.Q. Shao, C.D. Wu, Z.B. Guo, A fractional mass transfer model for simulating VOC emissions from porous, dry building material, Build. Environ. 152 (2019) 182-191. [Google Scholar]
- W.W. Liu, Y.P. Zhang, Y. Yao, Labeling of volatile organic compounds emissions from Chinese furniture: consideration and practice, Chinese Science Bulletin, 58, 28/29 (2013) 3499-3506. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.