E3S Web Conf.
Volume 143, 20202nd International Symposium on Architecture Research Frontiers and Ecological Environment (ARFEE 2019)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Architectural Engineering and Urban Construction|
|Published online||24 January 2020|
- Teng Shanshan, Wu Xiao, Wang Chenghui. Historical Evolution of Ancient Canal Town under the Cultural Space Vision – A Case Study of Menghe Town of Changzhou [J]. Research of Modern Cities, (2012,27(10):27-38+81). [Google Scholar]
- Hou Quanliang. Study on the Rise and Fall of Zhengzhou-Kaifeng Ancient Water Transport[J]. Journal of Yellow River University of Science and Technology, (2008(04):25-27) [Google Scholar]
- Wang Lingjin. The past and present life of the ancient town of the canal: the historical evolution and realistic picture analysis of Huai’an wharf town [A]. China Urban Planning Society, Dongguan Municipal People’s Government. Sustainable Development Rational Planning - 2017 China Urban Planning Annual Conference Proceedings (09 City Cultural Heritage Protection) [C]. China Urban Planning Society, Dongguan Municipal People’s Government: China Urban Planning Association, (2017: 14). [Google Scholar]
- Liu Xiaofang. Research on the evolution of urban form in Fuzhou in modern times [D]. Southwest Jiaotong University, (2006). [Google Scholar]
- Yang Xule. Talk about Huaicheng. Guilin: Lijiang Publishing House, (2017.12) [Google Scholar]
- Li Ji. Research on the History of Modern Urban Planning in Guangxi [D]. Wuhan University of Technology, (2009). [Google Scholar]
- Wang Lei. Order and spontaneous apposition [D]. Wuhan Huazhong University of Science and Technology, (2013). [Google Scholar]
- Wang Hui, Wu Xiao, Wang Chenghui. Preliminary Diagram Exploration of Traditional Spatial Pattern of Ancient Canal Town: TheCases of Mengcheng and Wansui in Changzhou city[J].New Achitecture, (2013(04):140-146). [Google Scholar]
- Editor-in-Chief of the Cultural History Learning Committee of the Guigang Municipal Committee. Guigang Culture and history (13th Series). Guigang: Guigang People’s Printing Factory, (2015.11) [Google Scholar]
- Editor-in-Chief of the Cultural History Learning Committee of the Guigang Municipal Committee. Guigang Culture and history (10th Series). Guigang: Guigang People’s Printing Factory, (2012.10) [Google Scholar]
- Office of the Local History Compilation Committee of Guigang City. Guixian Zhi. Nanning: Guangxi Printing Factory, (2014.10) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.