E3S Web Conf.
Volume 143, 20202nd International Symposium on Architecture Research Frontiers and Ecological Environment (ARFEE 2019)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Architectural Engineering and Urban Construction|
|Published online||24 January 2020|
- Zhejiang Government. “ Interim Measures for the Assessment and Acceptance of Environmental Comprehensive Improvement Actions in Small Towns in Zhejiang Province”. (2018) [Google Scholar]
- Tang Da. Research with Respect to Conservation of Jinci Garden Based on Landscape Performance Evaluation.Shanxi Taiyuan: Taiyuan University of Technology;(2019) [Google Scholar]
- Zhao T, Zhao Y, Li M. Landscape Performance for Coordinated Development of Rural Communities & Small-Towns Based on “Ecological Priority and All-Area Integrated Development”: Six Case Studies in East China’s Zhejiang Province. Sustainability.11(2019) [Google Scholar]
- Han L, Mei Q, Lu Y, Ji M.Analysis and Study on AHP-Fuzzy Comprehensive Evaluation.China Safety Science Journal.14(2014) [Google Scholar]
- Xu Yaru, Fu Zhiqing.A Review of American Landscape Performance in 2010-2016. Proceedings of the 2017 Conference of the Chinese Society of Landscape Architecture. (2017) [Google Scholar]
- Li C, Liu S, Liang Jun.Review on Landscape Performance Series Benefit Tooklit in America. Proceedings of the 2016 Conference of the Chinese Society of Landscape Architecture. (2016) [Google Scholar]
- Luo Y, Li M, Duan S. Landscape Performance of Built Projects: Comparing Landscape Architecture Foundation’s Published Metrics and Methods. Landscape Architecture. 1 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- Sun N, Luo Y, Li M.quantification of Landscape Performance for Built Projects through LAF Landscape Performance Series. Proceedings of the 2013 Conference of the Chinese Society of Landscape Architecture. (2013) [Google Scholar]
- Zhao T, Zhao Y. the Village Design of Fengcun (Zhu Feng Village) of Lanjiang Street in Yuyao City. (2017) [Google Scholar]
- Zhao T, Zhao Y. the Village Planning of Fengcun (Zhu Feng Village) of Lanjiang Street in Yuyao City. (2017) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.