E3S Web Conf.
Volume 143, 20202nd International Symposium on Architecture Research Frontiers and Ecological Environment (ARFEE 2019)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Architectural Engineering and Urban Construction|
|Published online||24 January 2020|
- Zhu Lipeng and Ma Shenyi, “Brief Introduction to the Design of Noise Barrier for Viaduct Rail Transit” [J]. Underground Engineering and Tunnel, 2005, (2): 14-16, 25 [Google Scholar]
- Lei Bin. Research and Design of Noise Barrier of Wuhan Rail Transit[J]. Urban Rapid Rail Transit, 2007, 20(1): 97-100. [Google Scholar]
- Li Xiaozhen, Yang Dewang, Zheng Jing, et al. “Research Progress in Vibration and Noise Reduction of Rail Transit Bridges” [J]. China Journal of Highway and Transport, 2018, 31(7): 55-71. [Google Scholar]
- Yang Dewang, “Study on Noise Reduction Effect of Fully-Enclosed Noise Barrier for High-Speed Railway Bridge” [D]. Chengdu: Southwest Jiaotong University, 2018. [Google Scholar]
- Tang Jian, “Study on Prediction of Vibration and Noise of U-Beam Bridge Structure and Influence of Key Parameters of Urban Rail Transit” [D]. Chengdu: Southwest Jiaotong University, 2018. [Google Scholar]
- Li Xiaozhen, Yang Dewang, Gao Wei, et al., “Study on Vibration and Noise Reduction Effect of Semi-Enclosed and Fully-Enclosed Noise Barriers for High-Speed Railway [J]. Noise and Vibration Control, 2018, Z1:8-13. [Google Scholar]
- Ma Na, “Engineering Design of Fully-Enclosed Noise Barrier for Shanghai Rail Transit Line 6” [J]. Modern Urban Rail Transit, 2010, (5): 38-39. [Google Scholar]
- State Environmental Protection Administration. HJ/T 90-2004 “Norm on Acoustical Design and Measurement of Noise Barriers” [S]. Beijing: China Environmental Science Press, 2004. [Google Scholar]
- Ministry of Environmental Protection, General Administration of Quality Supervision, Inspection and Quarantine of the People’s Republic of China. GB 3096-2008 Environmental Quality Standard for Noise [S]. Beijing: China Environmental Science Press, 2008. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.