E3S Web Conf.
Volume 143, 20202nd International Symposium on Architecture Research Frontiers and Ecological Environment (ARFEE 2019)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Environmental Science and Energy Engineering|
|Published online||24 January 2020|
- Figueroa F L, Aguilera J, Jiménez C, et al. Growth, pigment synthesis and nitrogen assimilation in the red alga Porphyra sp. (Bangiales, Rhodophyta) under blue and red light [J]. Scientia Marina 59, 9-20 (1995) [Google Scholar]
- Aguilera J, Gordillo F J L, Karsten U, et al. Light quality effect on photosynthesis and efficiency of carbon assimilation in the red alga Porphyra leucosticta [J]. Journal of Plant Physiology 157, 86-92 (2000) [Google Scholar]
- Aidar E, Gianesella-Galvão S M F, Sigaud T C S, et al. Effects of light quality on growth, biochemical composition and photosynthetic production in Cyclotella caspia Grunow and Tetraselmis gracelis (Kylin) Butcher [J]. Journal of Experimental Marine Biology and Ecology 180 (2), 175-187 (1994) [Google Scholar]
- Kebede E, Ahlgren G. Optimum growth conditions and light utilization efficiency of Spirulina platensis (=Atrhrospira fusiformis) (Cyanophyta) from Lake Chitu, Ethiopia [J]. Hydrobiogia 332, 99-109 (1996) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Das P, Wang L, Aziz S S, Obbard J P. Enhanced algae growth in both phototrophic and mixotrophic culture under blue light [J]. Bioresource Technology 102 (4), 3883-3887 (2010) [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- You T, Barnett S M. Effect of light quality on production of extracellular polysaccharides and growth rate of Porphyridium cruentum [J]. Biochemical Engineering Journal 19, 251-258 (2004) [Google Scholar]
- Sun S H, Du S S. Effect of photoperiod on marine microalgae Prorocentrum donghaiense [J]. Ecology and Environment 15(3), 461-464 (2006) (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Liu J H, Yuan C, Hu G R, et al. Effects of light intensity on the growth and lipid accumulation of microalga Scenedesmus sp. 11-1 under nitrogen limitation [J], Applied Biochemistry and Biotechnology 166, 2127-2137 (2012) [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Jeon You-Chul, Cho Chul-Woong, Yun Sang Yeoung. Measurement effects of light intensity and quality on microalgal photosynthetic activity [J]. Biochemical Engineering Journal 27, 127-131 (2005) [Google Scholar]
- Yeh K L, Chang J S, Chen W M, Effect of light supply and carbon source on cell growth and cellular composition of a newly isolated microalga Chlorella vulgaris ESP-31[J], Engineering in Life Sciences 10 (3), 201-208 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- Hao L X, Yang X. Innovation and tendency of LED lighting based on LED’s feature [J] 23 (1), 1-6 (2012) (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Katsuda T, Shimahara K, Shiraishi H. et al. Effect of flashing light from blue light emitting diodes on cell growth and astaxanthin production by Haematococcus pluvialis [J]. Journal of Bioscience and Bioengineering 102 (5), 442-446 (2006) [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Mao A J. Study of effects of LED on promoting growth of microalgae [D]. Qingdao: Ocean University of China, 2007 (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Lababpour A, Shimahara K, Hada K, et al. Fedbatch culture under illumination with blue light emitting diodes (LEDs) for astaxanthin production by Haematococcus pluvialis [J]. Journal of Bioscience and Bioengineering 100 (3), 339-342 (2005) [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Wang C Y, Fu C C, Liu Y C. Effects of using lightemitting diodes on the cultivation of Spirulina platensis [J]. Biochemical Engineering Journal 37 (1), 21-25 (2007) [Google Scholar]
- Agrawal S C, Factors controlling induction of reproduction in algae-review: the text [J]. Folia Microbial, 57, 387-407 (2012) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Wu J L, Zhou B, Ma M Y, et al. Research Progress on Microalgae Pigment [J]. Food science 23, 395-400 (2012) (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Shu C H, Tsai C C, Liao W H, et al. Effects of light quality on the accumulation of oil in a mixed culture of Chlorella sp. and Saccharomyces cerevisiae [J], Journal of Chemistry Technology and Biotechnology 87 (5), 601-607 (2011) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Shen Y W, Zhu Y Z, Liu Y D. Effects of different light quality on Richelia sinica [J]. Acta Hydrobiology Sinica 23 (3), 285-287 (1999) (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Wang W. Effect of light quality on growth and biochemical compositions of diatom Biddulphia sinensis [J]. Journal of Wuhan Botanical Research 17 (3), 197-200 (1999) (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Zhuang S H, Sven H. The effects of light intensity and quality on benthic algae communities Ⅱ. the dynamics and adaptive modes of community and populations [J]. Acta Ecologica Sinica 21 (12), 2057-2066 (2001) (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Han B P, Han Z G, Fu X. Algal photosynthesis models and mechanisms [M]. Beijing: Science Press, (2003) (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Korbee N, Figueroa F L, Aguilera J. Effect of light quality on the accumulation of photosynthetic pigments, proteins and mycosporine-like amino acids in the red alga Porphyra leucosticta (Bangiales, Rhodophyta) [J]. Journal of Photochemistry and Photobiology B: Biology 80 (2), 71-78 (2005) [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.