E3S Web Conf.
Volume 143, 20202nd International Symposium on Architecture Research Frontiers and Ecological Environment (ARFEE 2019)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Environmental Science and Energy Engineering|
|Published online||24 January 2020|
- Technical guidelines for environmental impact assessment -Atmospheric Environment(HJ2.2-2018) [Google Scholar]
- Air and exhaust gas monitoring and analysis methods [Google Scholar]
- Ambient air quality standards(GB3095-2012) [Google Scholar]
- Integrated emission standards for air pollutants(GB16297-1996) [Google Scholar]
- Specifications on environmental protection design for port and waterway engineering(JTS149-2018) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.