E3S Web Conf.
Volume 143, 20202nd International Symposium on Architecture Research Frontiers and Ecological Environment (ARFEE 2019)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Environmental Science and Energy Engineering|
|Published online||24 January 2020|
- Dyke CG, Wu B, Milton-Tayler D, 1995. Advances in characterizing natural fracture permeability from mud-log data [J]. SPE Formation Evaluation, 10(3): 160–166. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Fernande ZLC, Zegarra H, 2008. Characterization and surfactant-enhanced washing treatability of drilling fluids stored for more than 20 years [J], Journal of Surfactants and Detergents (11): 307–314. [Google Scholar]
- Fossli B, Sangesland S, 2006. Controlled mud-cap drilling for subsea applications: well-control challenges in deep waters [J], SPE Drilling & Completion, 21(02):133–140. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Jayah, M, Noreffendy, Aziz A, Intan A, Travis, F, Voshall, A, 2013. Implementation of PMCD to explore carbonate reservoirs from semi-submersible rigs in Malaysia results in safe and economical drilling operations [R]. SPE/IADC-163479-MS. [Google Scholar]
- Jia L, Chen M, Hou B, 2014. Drilling fluid loss model and loss dynamic behavior in fractured formations [J]. Petroleum Exploration and Development, 41(1): 95–101. [Google Scholar]
- Li L, Liu H, Li F, 2009. Research on safe tripping and electrical measurement support techniques under the condition of sensitive loss circulation loss to return [J]. West-china Exploration Engineering, 21(6): 66–68. [Google Scholar]
- Lin A, 1983. Application of “maintaining low differential pressure” method in well completion and fluid loss control [J]. Natural Gas Industry, 3(1): 31–33. [Google Scholar]
- Marriott T, Griffith J, Szutiak G, 2005. Foamed conventional lightweight cement slurry for ultra-low density and low ECDs solves loss-circulation problem across coal formations: a case history [R]. SPE96108. [Google Scholar]
- Mata F, Veiga M, 2004. Cross linked cements solve lost circulation problems [R]. SPE90496. [Google Scholar]
- Reyna E, 1995. Case history of floating mud cap drilling techniques: Ardalin Field, Timan Pechoran Basin, Russia [C]. SPE 29423. [Google Scholar]
- Sweep MN, Bailey JM, Stone CR, 2003. Closed-hole circulation drilling: Case study of drilling a high-pressure fractured reservoir—Tengiz Field, Tengiz, Republic of Kazakhstan [C]. SPE/IADC 79850. [Google Scholar]
- Wang J, Li Y, Li Q, 2005. Evaluation of sealing ability of new multi-function composite gel [J]. Natural Gas Industry, 25(9): 101–103. [Google Scholar]
- Whitfill DL, Hemphill T, 2003. All lost-circulation materials and systems are not created equal [C]. SPE 84319. [Google Scholar]
- Zeng M, Zeng S, Mao J, 2005. Treating techniques of blowout lost circulation coexistence in gas hole drilling [J]. Natural Gas Industry, 25(6): 42–44. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.