E3S Web Conf.
Volume 144, 2020The 2nd International Symposium on Water Resource and Environmental Management (WREM 2019)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||27 January 2020|
- F. Wang, D. Wu, R. Li. Analysis on flood disaster characteristic in lake Poyang region. J.Lake Sci. 20(2008) [Google Scholar]
- H. Tabari, H. Abghari, P. Hosseinzadeh Talaee. Temporal trends and spatial characteristics of drought and rainfall in arid and semiarid regions of Iran. Hydrol. Process 26 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- H. Wu, H. Qian. Innovative trend analysis of annual and seasonal rainfall and extreme values in shaanxi, china, since the 1950s. Int. J. Climatol. 37(2017) [Google Scholar]
- L. Wang, I. Dronova, P. Gong, W. Yang, Y. Li, Q. Liu. A new time series vegetation-water index of phenological-hydrological trait across species and functional types for Poyang lake wetland ecosystem. Remote Sens. Environ. 125 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- M. Gemmer, T. Fischer, T. Jiang, B. Su, L.L. Liu. Trends in precipitation extremes in the Zhujiang River Basin, South China. J. Clim. 24 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- M.G. Kendall. Rank correlation methods. (London, Griffin, 1975) [Google Scholar]
- Q. Liu, Z. Yang, B. Cui. Spatial and temporal variability of annual precipitation during 1961–2006 in Yellow River Basin, China. J.Hydrol. 361 (2008) [Google Scholar]
- Q. Zhang, P. Sun, T. Jiang, Chen. Tu.X. Evaluation of transitional behavior of wetness /drought regimes in the Poyang Lake Basin, China. Theor. Appl. Climatol. 126 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- Y. Liu, G. Wu, X. Zhao. Recent declines in China’s largest freshwater lake: Trend or regime shift? Environ.Res. Lett. 8(2013) [Google Scholar]
- Z. Zhang, X. Chen, C.Y. Xu, Y. Hong, J. Hardy, Z. Sun. Examining the influence of river–lake interaction on the drought and water resources in the Poyang Lake Basin. J.Hydrol. 522 (2015) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.