E3S Web Conf.
Volume 144, 2020The 2nd International Symposium on Water Resource and Environmental Management (WREM 2019)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||27 January 2020|
- Tongxue Tan. “Big Collective” Farmland Water Conservancy Construction in the Long Term Historical Perspective, 9 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- Kun Wang, Shengnan Li, Jing Yang, Jiuling Zhang, Chenxun Ding. Rural landscape space construction dominated by farmland water conservancy projects, 2 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- M. Qiuju, M. Yong, Economic Research Guide, 27 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- Dezhong Cheng. Water Conservancy Construction in the Rear Area of Chongqing during the War of Resistance Against Japan, 7 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- Xiaodong Li, Lei Jiao, Xin Bi. Enlightenment of Japanese farmland water conservancy infrastructure construction to China, 9 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- Fangzhou Chen, Xuming Tan, Yunpeng Li, Li Wang, Jun Deng. Evolution and Enlightenment of Water Management System in Tongjiyan Irrigation District of Lishui, 8 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- Shoukui He, Mingyang Hu. Analysis of Rural Water Conservancy Multiple Supply Efficiency and Organizational Governance Countermeasures——Based on Surveys of Some Districts and Counties in Chongqing and Sichuan, 6 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- Hongkun Liu, Tingsong Xue, Chen Lu, Xiang Gao. Farmland Water Conservancy Information Management Technology and Application, 11 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- Jiang Chang. The micro-water project “lays off” a flat bucket in the mountainous and arid regions of Yubei District, Chongqing, 9 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- Research on Water Resources Development, 11 (2008) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.