E3S Web Conf.
Volume 145, 20202019 International Academic Exchange Conference on Science and Technology Innovation (IAECST 2019)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||International Conference on New Energy Science and Environmental Engineering|
|Published online||06 February 2020|
- Marco PandolfiEmail,authorYolanda,Gonzalez- Castanedo, et al. (2011)Source apportionment to PM10 and PM2.5 at multiple sites in the strait of Gibraltar by PMF: impact of shipping emissions[J]. Environmental Science and Pollution Research, 18(2): 260-269. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Corbett J,Winebrake J J, Green E H, et al. (2007) Mortality from ship emissions: a global assessment[J]. Environmental Science and Pollution Research, 41(24):8512-8518. [Google Scholar]
- Jonson J E, Jalkanen J P, Johansson L, et al. (2014) Model calculations of the effects of present and future emissions of air pollutants from shipping in the Baltic Sea and the North Sea[J].Atmospheric chemistry and physics, 14(15):21943-21974. [Google Scholar]
- FuQingyan, ShenYin, ZhangJian. (2012) On the ship pollutant emission inventory in Shanghai port[J]. Journal of Safety and Environment, 12(5):57-64. [Google Scholar]
- PengChuansheng, QiaoBing. (2014) Policy measures for controlling air pollution emission from ships [J]. Shipping Management, 36(2):1-5. [Google Scholar]
- HeWeijian, HuangXiaoguang. (2012) Discussion on energy-saving & emission-reduction effects using AMP[J]. Transport Energy Conservation &Environmental Protection.8(2):22-25. [Google Scholar]
- WuXingxing, XuShuoxian, (2015) Study on the benefits of port development of shore power technology [J] .Navigation. 36(6):52-55. [Google Scholar]
- TianYujun, HeWeijian, PengChuansheng, MaGuoxia, (2018 )An Assessment of the Costs and Environmental Benefits of Converting to the Low- SulphurOil for Berthing Vessels in the Pearl River Estuary Bay Area[J].Research of Environmental Sciences. 31(7):1322-1327. [Google Scholar]
- WanLin, HeLingyan, HhuangXiaofeng. (2013) Progress in Research of Air Pollution Emissions from Ships[J]. Environmental Sciences &Technology .36(5):57-61. [Google Scholar]
- Liu H, Shang Y, Jin X X, et al. (2018) Review of methods and progress on shipping emission inventory studies[J]. Acta Scientiae Circumstantiae.38(1):1-11. [Google Scholar]
- China Electricity Council, (2017) Clean Development of coal-Fired Power in China. China Electric Power Press. Beijing. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.