E3S Web Conf.
Volume 145, 20202019 International Academic Exchange Conference on Science and Technology Innovation (IAECST 2019)
|Number of page(s)||10|
|Section||International Conference on New Energy Science and Environmental Engineering|
|Published online||06 February 2020|
- Xiao Yu, Xie Gaodi ,Ankai. Qinghai-Tibet Plateau Ecosystem Soil Conservation Function and Its Value [J].Acta Oecologica, 2003, 23(11): 2367-237. [Google Scholar]
- Yu Ge, Lu Chunxia, Xie Gaodi. Experimental study on the soil retention function and value of high cold meadow in the northern edge of the Qinghai-Tibet Plateau [J]. Journal of Beijing Forestry University, 2006, 28 (4): 57-61 [Google Scholar]
- Cheng Zhigang, Liu Xiaodong, Fan Guangzhou, etc. Assessment of climate change in the 21st century Qinghai-Tibet Plateau [J]. Drought Zone Study, 2011 (4): 669-676. [Google Scholar]
- Luo LiFang, Zhang Keli, Kong Yaping, etc. The different characteristics of soil erosion in the Qinghai-Tibet Plateau region [J]. Journal of Soil and Water Conservation, 2004 (1):58-62. [Google Scholar]
- Wu Shaohong, Yu Yunhe, Zheng Du, et al. Climate Change Trends in the Qinghai-Tibet Plateau in the Last 30 Years [J].Geography Journal, 2005, 60 (1): 3-11. [Google Scholar]
- Shabanov N, Zhou L, Knyazikhin Y, et al. Analysis of inter-annual changes in northern vegetation activity observed in AVHRR data From 1981 to 1994 . IEEE Transactions on Geoscience and Remote Sensing, 2002, 40(1):115-130. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Song Yi, Ma Mingguo. Analysis of vegetation cover changes in northwest China based on SPOT VEGETATION data. Desert China, 2007, 1 (1):89-93 [Google Scholar]
- Kang Linqi, Zhou Tiancai, Yu Youmin, etc. 1984-2013 Qinghai-Tibet Plateau soil erosion space-time change characteristics[J]. Journal of Applied and Environmental Biology, 2018, 24 (2): 245-253. [Google Scholar]
- He Shaolang, Li Fengying, He Xiaowu. Advances in the study of rainfall erosion in water erosion forecasts[J]. Water and soil conservation bulletin, 2018, v.38; No.223 (02): 268-276. [Google Scholar]
- Wu Wei, Study on the soil erosion characteristics of the right-wing middle flag in Koryu, Inner Mongolia[D].Inner Mongolia Agricultural University,2012. [Google Scholar]
- Lin Huilong, Zheng Shuting, Wang Xuelu. Evaluation of soil erosion in the high-cold grasslands of Sanjiangyuan based on the RUSLE model[J]. Journal of grass industry,2017,26(07):11-22. [Google Scholar]
- Deng Julong. Greyforecast anddecision [M]. Wuhan: Huazhong University of Scientific and TechnologyPress, 1987: 12-331. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.