E3S Web Conf.
Volume 145, 20202019 International Academic Exchange Conference on Science and Technology Innovation (IAECST 2019)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||International Conference on New Energy Science and Environmental Engineering|
|Published online||06 February 2020|
- Qin, X.C., Shen, Y., Shao, S.G., et al.(2010). Discussion on key technology and application of green highway construction under low carbon concept. Highway Transportation Technology [J].(application technology edition) (10):316-318+330. [Google Scholar]
- Wang, D., Yan, X.L., Qin, X.C.(2009). Discussion on the Status and Development Trend of Highway Landscape Design [C] .National Highway Ecological Greening Theory and Technology Symposium.Bejing.17-19. [Google Scholar]
- Qin, X.C., Shen, Y., Shao, Z.G., et al.(2010).Discussion on key technology and application of green highway construction under low carbon concept [J].Highway Transportation Science and Technology (Application Technology Edition).10: 316-318+330. [Google Scholar]
- Ma, J.R., Wang, D., Sun, C., et al.(2014). New concepts in reconstruction of highway ecological landscape forest corridor [J].Transportation Construction and Management.22: 25-28. [Google Scholar]
- Ma, J.R., Wang, W.G., Wang, D.(2014). Study on adaptability of vegetation planting technology on expressway slope [J] .Highway Transportation Science and Technology.12:428-431. [Google Scholar]
- Ou, Y.B., Li, Z.K., (2014) Strategic Thinking of Green Highway Development [J]. Transportation Construction and Management,399 (22): 128-132 + 136. [Google Scholar]
- Hao, P.W., Jiang, X.Q., Shi, Z.,(2011)oncept and Evaluation System of Green Highway [J]. Road Construction Machinery and Construction Mechanization, 196 (05): 30-35 + 11. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.