E3S Web Conf.
Volume 145, 20202019 International Academic Exchange Conference on Science and Technology Innovation (IAECST 2019)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||International Conference on New Energy Science and Environmental Engineering|
|Published online||06 February 2020|
- PORTER M E.American’s green strategy.Scientific American. J.4(1991): 168-189. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Jaffe A B, Peterson S R, Portney P R, Stavins R N. Environmental - Regulation and the Competitiveness of United - States Manufacturing - What Does the Evidence Tell Us. Journal of Economic Literature. J.33(1995):132 - 163. [Google Scholar]
- Gray W B. The Cost of Regulation: OSHA, EPA and the Productiv-ity Slowdown. American Economic Review, J.77(1987): 998 - 1006. [Google Scholar]
- Jaffe A B, Peterson S R, Portney P R, Stavins R N. Environmental - Regulation and the Competitiveness of United - States Manufacturing - What Does the Evidence Tell Us. Journal of Economic Literature, J.33(1995):132 - 163. [Google Scholar]
- Kneller R, Manderson E. Environmental Regulations and Innovation Activity in UK Manufacturing Industries. Resource and Energy Economics, J.34(2012):211 - 235. [Google Scholar]
- Miao Miao, Su Yuandong, Zhu Xi, Jiang Yushi, Zhang Hongyu. Impact of Environmental Regulations on Technological Innovation of Enterprises ——A Test of Intermediate Effects Based on Financing Constraints [J]. Soft Science, C.33 (2019): 100- 107. [Google Scholar]
- Zhao Hong. Impact of Environmental Regulation on China’s Industrial Technology Innovation [J]. Economic Management, C.21 (2007): 57-61. [Google Scholar]
- Li Ping, Mu Xiuru. Analysis of the Differences in the Innovation Effect of Environmental Regulation Technology. Science & Technology Progress and Policy, C.30 (2013): 97-102. [Google Scholar]
- Zhang Cheng, Lu Yan, Guo Lu, Yu Tongshen. Environmental regulation intensity and production technology progress. Economic Research, C.46 (2011): 113-124. [Google Scholar]
- Li Jing. Research on Environmental Regulation and Enterprise Technology Innovation Efficiency. China Economic Issues, C.4 (2013): 38-44. [Google Scholar]
- Ji Yujun, Song Jinze. Research on the Industrial Upgrade Effect of China’s Environmental Regulations. Journal of Tianjin University of Commerce, C.1 (2020): 19-27. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.