E3S Web Conf.
Volume 145, 20202019 International Academic Exchange Conference on Science and Technology Innovation (IAECST 2019)
|Number of page(s)||3|
|Section||International Conference on New Energy Science and Environmental Engineering|
|Published online||06 February 2020|
- He Decai, Cao Shuyu, She Yuehui. Production capacity prediction and post-pressure evaluation method for oil-base fracturing in Qiquan oilfield [J]. Drilling and production technology, 2003, 26(1). [Google Scholar]
- Guo Dali, Zhu kai, Chen Chaofeng, et al. Comprehensive assessment of fracturing pressure based on uncertainty theory [J]. Journal of southwest petroleum university (natural science edition), 2011, 33(4):173-176. [Google Scholar]
- Bian Xiaobing, Jiang Yanxue, Jia Changgui, et al. A new method for post-pressure evaluation of shale gas Wells based on construction curve [J]. Natural gas industry, 2016, v.36; No. 268 (02): 67-72. [Google Scholar]
- Yang Xiangtong, Teng Qi, Zhang Yang, et al. Post-pressure evaluation and productivity prediction of fractured tight sandstone gas reservoirs supported by integrated geological engineering [J]. China petroleum exploration, 2018. [Google Scholar]
- Qi Hengnian. A review of support vector machines and their applications [J]. Computer engineering, 2004, 30(10):6-9. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.