E3S Web Conf.
Volume 145, 20202019 International Academic Exchange Conference on Science and Technology Innovation (IAECST 2019)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||International Conference on New Energy Science and Environmental Engineering|
|Published online||06 February 2020|
- Wang Songtao, Wu Haiyang, Yang Jingsheng, Bao Yongzhong. Analysis on Reliability of Strain Section Tower Line System of Power Transmission Circuit[J]. China Electric Power (Technology Edition), 2014(10):65-69. [Google Scholar]
- Zhang Zhuoqun, Li Hongnan, Gong Jinxin, Zhang Ziyin, Li Jiaxiang. Reliability Analysis of Tension Section in Transmission Line[J]. Electric Power Construction, 2014, 35(05):42-49. [Google Scholar]
- Li Huijun, Xu Shibo, Tang Ye, Wang Wei, Li Qiangqiang. Reliability and Sensitivity Evaluation of Transmission Power Tower[J]. Steel Construction, 2016, 31(09):39-45. [Google Scholar]
- Farzaneh M, Savadjiev K. Evaluation of tensile intensity of ACSR conductors based on test data for individual strands[J]. Power Delivery, IEEE Transactions on, 2007, 22(1): 627-633. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Zhang Ganzhou. Reliability-based Design of Utility Pole Structure [J]. International Electric Power for China, 2005, 9(4): 51-53. [Google Scholar]
- Ling Sihai. Calculation on Reliability of 10kV Overhead Power Lines [J]. Electric Power Construction, 2010, 22(3): 19-0. [Google Scholar]
- International Electrotechnical Commission. IEC 60826 (2003) Design criteria of overhead transmission lines[J]. Geneva, Switzerland-IEC, 2003. [Google Scholar]
- Fenton G A, Sutherland N. Reliability-Based Transmission Line Design [J]. Power Delivery, IEEE Transactions on, 2011, 26(2): 596-606. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.