E3S Web Conf.
Volume 148, 2020The 6th Environmental Technology and Management Conference (ETMC) in conjunction with The 12th AUN/SEED-Net Regional Conference on Environmental Engineering (RC EnvE) 2019
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Environment Restoration and Rehabilitation|
|Published online||05 February 2020|
- Guerrero, L. A., Maas, G., Hogland, W. (2013): Solid waste management challenges for cities in developing countries, Waste Management, 33(1), 220–232. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Marshall, R. E., Farahbakhsh, K. (2013). Systems approaches to integrated solid waste management in developing countries, Waste Management, 33(4), 988–1003. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Henry, R. K., Yongsheng, Z., Jun, D. (2006): Municipal solid waste management challenges in developing countries - Kenyan case study, Waste Management, 26, 92–100. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Shamshiry, E., Nadi, B., Bin Mokhtar, M., Komoo, I., Hashim, H.S., Yahaya, N. 2011. Integrated Models for Solid Waste Management in Tourism Regions: Langkawi Island, Malaysia. Journal of Environmental dan Public Health vol. 2011 Article ID 709549, 5 pages. [Google Scholar]
- Davenport, John dan Davenport, Julia L. 2006. The Impact of Tourism dan Personal Leisure Transport on Coastal Environments: a Review Estuarine, Coastal, and Shelf Science 67, 280–292. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Chen, M.C., Ruijs, A., Wesseler, J. 2005. Solid Waste Management on Small Island: The Case of Green Island, Taiwan. Resources, Concervation, dan Recycling 45, 31–47. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Mimura, N., L. Nurse, R.F. McLean, J.Agard, L. Briguglio, P.Lefale, R.Payet dan G.Sem. 2007. Small Island Climate Change 2007: Impacts, Adaptation, and Vurneability. Contribution of Working Group II to the Fourth Assessment Report of the Intergovermental Panel on Climate Change, M.L.Parry, Eds., Cambridge University Press, Cambridge, UK, 687–716. [Google Scholar]
- Skordilis, A. (2004) Modelling of Integrated Solid Waste Management Systems in an Island. Resources, Conservation and Recycling, 41, 243–254. http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.resconrec.2003.10.007 [Google Scholar]
- Macrae, G., Rodic, L. (2015): The Weak Link inWaste Management in Tropical Asia? Solid Waste Collection in Bali. Habitat International 50 (2015) 310–316, Elsevier. [Google Scholar]
- Warmadewanthi, I. D. A. A., Kurniawati, S. (2018). The Potential of Household Solid Waste Reduction in Sukomanunggal District, Surabaya. The 4th Int. Seminar on Sustainable Urban Development, IOP Publishing. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.