E3S Web Conf.
Volume 148, 2020The 6th Environmental Technology and Management Conference (ETMC) in conjunction with The 12th AUN/SEED-Net Regional Conference on Environmental Engineering (RC EnvE) 2019
|Number of page(s)||10|
|Section||Disaster Preparedness and Mitigation|
|Published online||05 February 2020|
- I. Goklany, Death and death rates due to extreme weather events (International Policy Network, London, 2007) [Google Scholar]
- S. Stolton, N. Dudley, J. Randall, Arguments for protection- natural security protected areas and hazard mitigation (World Wide Fund for Nature, 2008) [Google Scholar]
- BNPB, http://bnpb.cloud/dibi/ (2019) [Google Scholar]
- Asian Development Bank, Asian water development outlook 2016: Strengthening water security in Asia and the Pacific (ADB, 2016) [Google Scholar]
- V.S. Kale, Singapore Journal of Tropical Geography, 35, 161 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- A.K. Jha, R. Bloch, J. Lamond, Cities and flooding: a guide to integrated urban flood risk management for the 21st century (World Bank Publications, 2012) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. J. Messakh, A. Sabar, I.K. Hadihardaja, Z. Dupe, International Journal of Scientific & Engineering Research, 6 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- T. Cannon, Disasters, development and the environment (John Wiley, 1994) [Google Scholar]
- W.N. Adger, T. Hughes, C. Folke, S.R. Carpenter, J. Rockström, Science 309, 1036 (2005) [Google Scholar]
- B. Walker, C.S. Holling, S.R. Carpenter, A. Kinzig, Ecology and Society 9, 5 (2004) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Batica, P. Gourbesville, F. Hu, Proceedings of International Conference on Flood Resilience Experiences in Asia and Europe (ICFR, Exeter, 2013) [Google Scholar]
- P. Gonzalez, K.A. Newsha, Sustainable Cities and Society 30, 128 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- C. Zevenbergen, W. Veerbeek, B. Gersonius, S. Van Herk, Journal of Flood Risk Management 1, 81 (2008) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Bandung Regency Statistical Agency, Kecamatan Baleendah Daam Angka Tahun 2016 (Badan Pusat Statistik Kabupaten Bandung, 2016) [Google Scholar]
- R.B. Burns, R.A. Burns, Business Research Methods and Statistics Using SPSS (Sage Publications, 2008) [Google Scholar]
- J. Batica, Methodology for flood resilience assessment in urban environments and mitigation strategy development (Universite Nice Sophia Antipolis, 2015) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.