E3S Web Conf.
Volume 148, 2020The 6th Environmental Technology and Management Conference (ETMC) in conjunction with The 12th AUN/SEED-Net Regional Conference on Environmental Engineering (RC EnvE) 2019
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Water Resource Conversation|
|Published online||05 February 2020|
- Jambeck, J.R., Geyer, R., Wilcox, C., Siegler, T.R., Perryman, M., Andrady, A., Narayan, R., Law, K.L., Plastic waste inputs from land into the ocean. Science 347, 768–771. (2015) [Google Scholar]
- Klein, S. Worch, E., and Knepper, T.P.,. Occurrence and Spatial Distribution of Micrpoplastics in River Shore Sediment of the Rhine-Main Area Germany. Environmental Science and Tech. 49. 6070-6076. (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Cole, M., P. Lindeque, C. Halsband, and T. S. Galloway.. Microplastics as contaminants in the marine environment: A review. Marine Pollution Bulletin. (2011)_ [Google Scholar]
- Browne M.A, Galloway T., and Thompson R.. Microplastic--an emerging contaminant of potential concern. Integrated Environmental Assessment and Management. 3:559-561. (2007) [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Isobe, A., Uchiyama-Matsumoto, K., Uchida, K., Tokai, T.,. Microplastics in the Southern Ocean. Marine Pollution Bulletin 114, 623–626. (2017) [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Zhang, K., Gong., W., Lv, J., Xiong, X., and Wu, C., 2015. Accumulation of floating microplastics behind the Three Gorges Dam. Environmental Pollution 204 117-123. (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Su, L., Xue,Y., Li, L., Yang, D., Kolandhasamy, P., Li, D., Huahong, S. Microplastics in Taihu Lake, China. Environmental Pollution 216. 711-719. (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Alam, F.C., Sembiring, E., Muntalif, B.S., Suendo, V., Microplastic distribution in surface water and sediment river around slum and industrial area (case study: Ciwalengke River, Majalaya district, Indonesia). Chemosphere 224, 637–645. (2019) [Google Scholar]
- Blacksmith Institute. The Worlds Worst 2013: The Top Ten Toxic Threats. Swiss. 2013 [Google Scholar]
- K. Duis and A. Coors. Microplastics in the aquatic and terrestrial environment: sources (with a specific focus on personal care products), fate and effects. Environ. Sci. Eur, 28(1), 1–25. (2016). [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Van Cauwenberghe, L., Vanreusel, A., Mees, J., Janssen, C.R., Microplastic pollution in deep-sea sediments. Environ. Pollut. 182, 495-499. (2013) [Google Scholar]
- Eriksen, M., Maximenko, N., Thiel, M., Cummins, A., Lattin, G., Wilson, S., Hafner, J., Zellers, A., Rifman, S.,. Plastic pollution in the South Pacific Subtropical Gyre. Mar. Pollut. Bull. 68, 71-76. (2013) [Google Scholar]
- Sadri, S.S., Thompson, R.C. On the quantity and composition of floating plastic debris entering and leaving the Tamar Estuary, Southwest England. Mar. Pollut. Bull. 81, 55-60. (2014) [Google Scholar]
- Wagner, M., Scherer, C., Alvarez Munoz., D., Brennholt, N., Microplastics in freshwater ecosystems: what we know and what we need to know. Environmental Sciences Europe, 26:12. (2014) [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Eriksen, M. Max, L. Tim, K. Louis, C. Abigail, A. Laurent, L. Heather, R. Barent, R. Nicolas, C. O. Valeria, H. R. Erika, M. Carolynn, B. Anna, C. Martin, T. Microplastic sampling with AVANI trawl compared to two neuston trawls in the Bay of Bengal and South Pacific. Environmental pollution. (2017) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.