E3S Web Conf.
Volume 149, 2020Regional Problems of Earth Remote Sensing (RPERS 2019)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Modern and Perspective Systems of Regional Remote Sensing|
|Published online||05 February 2020|
- G. Zhou, C. Li, T. Yue, L. Jiang, N. Liu, Y. Sun, M. Li An overview of in-orbit radiometric calibration oftypical satellite sensors, Remote Sensing and Spatial Information Sciences, 2015, Vol. XL-7/W4, 2015 International Workshop on Image and Data Fusion (2015) [Google Scholar]
- G. Chander, T. J. Hewison, N. Fox, X. Wu, X. Xiong, J. William Overview of Intercalibration of Satellite Instruments, IEEE Transactions on geoscience and remote sensing (2013) [Google Scholar]
- J.-JLiu., Z. Li, Y.-L. Qiao, Y.-J Liu, Y.-X. Zhang A new method for cross-calibration of two satellite sensors, IEEE Int. J. Remote sensing (2004) [Google Scholar]
- S. Sterckx, S. Adriaensen, W. Dierckx, M. Bouvet In-Orbit Radiometric Calibration and Stability Monitoring of the PROBA-V Instrument, Remote Sens. (2016) [Google Scholar]
- A.V. Kashnitskiy, E.A. Loupian, A.A. Mazurov, A.M. Matveev The Possibility of Automatic Intercalibration for Russian Satellites by Histogram Analysis//“Information Technologies in Remote Sensing of the Earth-RORSE 2018”. IKI RAS (2019) [Google Scholar]
- E.A. Loupian, A.A. Proshin, M.A. Bourtsev, I.V. Balashov, S.A. Bartalev, V. Yu.Efremov, A.V. Kashnitskiy, A.A. Mazurov, A.M. Matveev, O.A. Sudneva, I.G. Sychugov, V.A. Tolpin, I.A. Uvarov IKI center for collective use of satellite data archiving,processing and analysis systems aimed at solving the problems of environmental study and monitoring//Actual Problems of Remote Sensing of the Earth from Space (2015) [Google Scholar]
- E.A. Loupian, O.E. Milexin, V.N. Antonov, L.S. Kramareva, M.A. Bourtsev, I.V. Balashov, V.A. Tolpin, V.I. Solovyev System of operation of joint information resources based on satellite data in the Planeta Research Centers for Space Hydrometeorology//Russian Meteorology and Hydrology (2014) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.