E3S Web Conf.
Volume 149, 2020Regional Problems of Earth Remote Sensing (RPERS 2019)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Modern and Perspective Systems of Regional Remote Sensing|
|Published online||05 February 2020|
- Zhang, Chunhua & Kovacs, John. The application of small unmanned aerial systems for precision agriculture//A review. Precision Agriculture. 2012.13. 10.1007/s11119-012-9274-5. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R. Kent Crookston. A Top 10 List of Developments and Issues Impacting Crop Management and Ecology During the Past 50 Years. 2016. [Google Scholar]
- Santhosh K. Seelan, Soizik Laguette, Grant M. Casady, George A. Seielstad. Remote sensing applications for precision agriculture//A learning community approach. 2003. [Google Scholar]
- Swain, K. C., Thomson, S. J., & Jayasuriya, H. P. W. Adoption of an unmanned helicopter for lowaltitude remote sensing to estimate yield and total biomass of a rice crop//Transactions of the ASABE, 2010. 53, 21-27 [Google Scholar]
- Malthus, T. J., & Maderia, A. C. High resolution spectroradiometry: Spectral reflectance of field bean leaves infected by Botrytis fabae//Remote Sensing of Environment. 1993. 45, 107-116. [Google Scholar]
- Chunhua Zhang, John M. Kovacs, The application of small unmanned aerial systems for precision agriculture//A review of Precision Agriculture. 2012. Volume 13, Number 6, Page 693. [Google Scholar]
- Anastasiia Safonova, Alexey Rubtsov, Siham Tabik and Domingo Alcaraz-Segura. Application of convolutional neural networks in detection of forest damage caused by the polygraphus proximus beetle//Remote sensing. 2019, 11(6), 643. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.