E3S Web Conf.
Volume 149, 2020Regional Problems of Earth Remote Sensing (RPERS 2019)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Models and Methods of Remote Sensing Data Processing|
|Published online||05 February 2020|
- V.I. Popov, Propagation of radio waves in forests - M.: Hot line - Telecom,.- 392 p. (2015) [Google Scholar]
- V. L. Mironov, M. I. Mihaylov, A. V. Sorokin, K. V. Muzalevskiy, S. V. Fomin. Method of measure of microwave radiation at the forest canopy using GLONASS- and GPS- signals//Vestnik SibSAU. T. 51. - 5. - pp. 123-126, (2013) [Google Scholar]
- Pat. 2682718 Russian Federation, IPC G01S 19/03 (2010.01) Method for determining the linear attenuation coefficients of navigation spacecraft signals in a forest with coordinate reference/Makarov D.S., Savin I.V., Sorokin A.V., Fomin S.V. ., Kharlamov D.V. No. 2018119448; declared 05/ 25/2018;publ. 03/ 21/2019,bull. No. 9.8 p. [Google Scholar]
- A.V. Sorokin, V.G. Podoprigora, S.V. Fomin, I.V. Savin, Evolution of the signal characteristics of navigation satellites in the forest. Izvestiya vuzov. Physics. 60. 12/2. pp. 19-22, (2017) [Google Scholar]
- Babich N.A., Travnikova G.I. The structure of the phytomass of pine forests of artificial origin of the boron ecological series//Forest Journal 1990, No. 3. S. 10-16. [Google Scholar]
- Stakanov V.D. The distribution of organic matter in various parts of Scots pine//Forestry, 1990. No. 4. S.25-33. [Google Scholar]
- Torgovnikov G.I. Dielectric Properties of Wood and Wood Based Materials. - Berlin, Springer - Verlag.-1993.-194p. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.