E3S Web Conf.
Volume 149, 2020Regional Problems of Earth Remote Sensing (RPERS 2019)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Models and Methods of Remote Sensing Data Processing|
|Published online||05 February 2020|
- https://tengrinews.kz/events/sel-soshel-bliz-almatyi-344188/ [Google Scholar]
- SP 33-101-2003. Determination of the main calculated hydrological characteristics. Gosstroy of Russia. - M .: FSUE TsPP. - 73 s (2004) [Google Scholar]
- P - 814-84. Recommendations for the design of anti-mudflow protective structures. Hydroproject. - M .: Hydroproject. - 112 s (1985) [Google Scholar]
- A.R. Medeu, V.P. Blagoveshchensky, T.A. Baimoldaev, T.L. Kirenskaya, B.S. Stepanov Mudflows of South-East Kazakhstan. - Almaty: Institute of Geography. T. 2. Part 2. The basics of monitoring in Ile Alatau. - 288 s (2018) [Google Scholar]
- Zh.Zh. Ainakulov, N.G. Makarenko, T.T. Paltashev. Experience of modeling mining landscapes by using methods of intelligent monitoring. The journal “Current problems in remote sensing of the Earth from space”. -Volume 15. -N°7. - P. 43-50 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- Zh.Zh. Ainakulov, N.G. Makarenko, T.T. Paltashev. Intelligent Monitoring on the Basis of a UAV for Assessing and Predicting the Condition of Objects with Complex Relief. International Journal of Applied Mathematics and Informatics. Volume 13 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- M.G. Razakova, A.G. Kuzmin, Zh.Zh. Ainakulov, E.E. Aidarkhanov, I.O. Fedorov, R.K. Ergaliev. Methodical aspects of using aerospace data for monitoring hazardous natural phenomena//Abstracts of International Symposium on Water and Land Resources in Central Asia. October 9-11, 2018. Almaty, Kazakhstan, 2018 .– 1 p. (Organizers: GFZ - German Research Center for Geosciences, German-Kazakh University, University of Wurzburg) (2018) [Google Scholar]
- V.F. Kutyrev. Volume calculation using MapINFO Professional. Moscow. Geoprofi number 3. 2008. S.53-54 (2008) [Google Scholar]
- I.M. Vaskov. On the methodology and methods of studying glacial mudflows and their genesis.//Debris flows: disasters, risk, forecast, protection. Materials of the IV International Conference Russia, Irkutsk - pos. Arshan (Republic of Buryatia) September 6-10, 2016 S. 28-36 (2016) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.