E3S Web Conf.
Volume 149, 2020Regional Problems of Earth Remote Sensing (RPERS 2019)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Monitoring of the Environment, Natural and Anthropogenic Objects and Phenomena|
|Published online||05 February 2020|
- E. G. Yazikov, V. M. Khudyakov, S. V. Azarova, Bulletin of the Tomsk Polytechnic University. Geo-Resource Engineering, 307(4),55-59 (2004) [Google Scholar]
- E. Yu. Zhukova, A. P. Shevyrnogov, V. M. Zhukova, T. M. Zorkina, I. Yu. Pugacheva, Bulletin of Tomsk State University, 323, 354-357 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- F. V. Eroshenko, N. G. Lapenko, I. G. Storchak, Bulletin of the Orenburg State Agrarian University, 5 (73) 14-17 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- S. Running, Q. Mu, M. Zhao, doi: 10.5067/MODIS/MOD17A2H.006 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- S. Running, Q. Mu, M. Zhao, doi: 10.5067/MODIS/MOD16A2.006 (2017). [Google Scholar]
- V.V. Egorov, E. N. Ivanova, V. M. Fridland, Classification and soil diagnostics of the USSR (Moscow B, 1977) [Google Scholar]
- E. M. Lavrenko, A. A. Korchagin, Field geobotany (Leningrad, 1976) [Google Scholar]
- T. M. Zorkina, Phytocenology (Abakan, 2003) [Google Scholar]
- I. V. Larin, Meadow farming and pasture farming (Moscow-Leningrad, 1956) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.