E3S Web Conf.
Volume 149, 2020Regional Problems of Earth Remote Sensing (RPERS 2019)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Monitoring of the Environment, Natural and Anthropogenic Objects and Phenomena|
|Published online||05 February 2020|
- S. V. Zalesov, N. N. Novoselova, L. P. Abramova, Forests of the Urals and the economy, vol. 25, pp. 30-41 (2004) [Google Scholar]
- E. V. Belorussia, Modern problems of remote sensing of the Earth from space. vol. 9, N°1. pp. 57-64 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- V. V. Belyaev, O. D. Kononov, A. A. Karaban, V. V. Staritsyn, Bulletin of the Northern (Arctic) Federal University. Series: Natural Sciences. N°. 2., pp. 5-11 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- L. V. Golubeva Forest-ecological transformation of postagrogenic lands on carbonate deposits in the subzone of the middle taiga of the Arkhangelsk region: dis…. Cand. Of agricultural Sciences. (Arkhangelsk, 2015) [Google Scholar]
- S. A. Holboeva, A. B. Sakhyaeva, R. Yu. Abasheev, Bulletin of NEFU, N° 6 (68), pp. 43-54 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- M. A. Martynova, A. I. Lobanov, Problems of botany in southern Siberia and Mongolia: collection of scientific articles based on the materials of the XIV international scientific and practical conference (may 25-29, 2015, Barnaul), pp. 205-208 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- N. Likhovid, Forest belts in Khakassia, p. 47 (1969) [Google Scholar]
- V. K. Savostyanov, Achievements of science and technology of agriculture, N°. 4, pp. 4-9 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- E. N. Savin, N. I. Likhovid, S. M. Charkov, I. I. Glukhov, Technology of creation of protective forest stands for the purposes of animal husbandry in the steppe regions of Khakassia, p.13 (1995) [Google Scholar]
- D. S. Savin, Scheme of territorial planning Of the municipality of Ust-Abakan district of the Republic of Khakassia. Regulations on territorial planning of the municipality of Ust-Abakan district of the Republic of Khakassia, vol. 1, p. 29 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- South of the Krasnoyarsk Territory. Series of maps for agricultural planning, 39 p. (1977) [Google Scholar]
- E. A. Demina, Ecology of Southern Siberia and adjacent territories, vol. 2. Issue 23 pp. 15-16 (2019) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.